We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, Vessel|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Level Collection features a modern, sleek design and refined style that seamlessly complements any modern home
- Its clean, geometric lines make the Level Collection stand apart from the everyday norm
- Single handle operation
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Complete with required valve system
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 12-1/2" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-5/8" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-15/16" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single hole (spout and single mixing handle all in one installation hole)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Valve Type: 1255 Duralast cartridge
- 6111: This model
- 6100: Shorter (non-vessel) version of this model
- T6110: Shorter (non-vessel) widespread version of this model
Additional Moen Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Moen Products
- Shop All Moen Level Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Moen 6111
Our SKU: 6111
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
These models should work just fine together.
Would the Moen 6111 work with the Kohler vessel sink K-14800?
These models should work just fine together.
Yes. All metal construction.
Is this faucet of all metal construction?
A. Yes. All metal construction.
The diameter of the spout on the Moen 6111 is 1 1/8". It requires a hole with a minimum diameter of 1 1/4".
What is the diameter of the faucet base? What size drill hole does it require?
A. The diameter of the spout on the Moen 6111 is 1 1/8". It requires a hole with a minimum diameter of 1 1/4".
The Moen 6111's outer diameter is 2 1/4".
What is the outside diameter at the base?
A. The Moen 6111's outer diameter is 2 1/4".
The Moen 6111 does not require an additional valve, all parts for installation are included.
Does the 6111 require a valve? If so, what valve?
A. The Moen 6111 does not require an additional valve, all parts for installation are included.
The Moen 6111 is 12 1/2" tall.
How high is this 6111 faucet?
A. The Moen 6111 is 12 1/2" tall.
The Moen 6111 can be used for vessel sinks as well as undermount sinks.
Is this designed only for a vessel sink or can it be used with an undermount sink as well?
A. The Moen 6111 can be used for vessel sinks as well as undermount sinks.
The Moen 6111 has a spout height of 7 5/8", which would be sufficient space for a 5 1/2" vessel.
Is this faucet suitable for a 5 1/2-inch high vessel sink?
A. The Moen 6111 has a spout height of 7 5/8", which would be sufficient space for a 5 1/2" vessel.
The Moen 6111 has a spout height of 7.63 with a reach of 3.94" which will work perfect with a 4" vessel sink, that should be enough space to make it functional without back-splash.
My vessel sink is 4" high. Will this faucet be too high?
A. The Moen 6111 has a spout height of 7.63 with a reach of 3.94" which will work perfect with a 4" vessel sink, that should be enough space to make it functional without back-splash.
The Moen 6111 can be used on any sink because it doesn't come with a pop up. The pop up that is recommended is the Moen 140780 which has a 1 1/4" tail piece which should work with the K-9033 and the K-9035.
Can the Moen 6111 be used with the Kohler K-9033 or Kohler K-9035 bottle traps?
A. The Moen 6111 can be used on any sink because it doesn't come with a pop up. The pop up that is recommended is the Moen 140780 which has a 1 1/4" tail piece which should work with the K-9033 and the K-9035.
The spout reach is 3.94 inches.
What is the spout reach of this faucet?
A. The spout reach is 3.94 inches.
The Moen 6111 is not compatible with the Kohler Demilav sink. I hope this helps.
would this faucet work well with the Kohler Demilav sink? the kohler directions mention needing a 5" spout reach, but most vessel faucets appear to be right around 4"
A. The Moen 6111 is not compatible with the Kohler Demilav sink. I hope this helps.
The Moen 6111 is compatible for that installation as long as the sink is allowing.
Can you mount htis faucet to the side of the vessel sink rather than in the center?
A. The Moen 6111 is compatible for that installation as long as the sink is allowing.
The Moen 6111 max flow rate is 1.5 gpm.
How far does the water coming out of the faucet reach at max flow?
A. The Moen 6111 max flow rate is 1.5 gpm.
Yes, the Moen 6111 is tall enough for a vessel sink of that size. It has a spout height of 7.63 inches tall. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Is this suitable for a vessel sink that is 6" high and 16 3/4" diameter?
A. Yes, the Moen 6111 is tall enough for a vessel sink of that size. It has a spout height of 7.63 inches tall. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Moen Level Collection
Other Products In The Moen Level Collection
Single Handle Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Shower T...$106.73-$197.85(6)
Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim wi...$251.51-$251.51(6)
Single Handle Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Valve Tr...$148.20-$148.20(7)
Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim an...$68.57-$136.69
Single Function Hand Shower Package with Hose and ...$256.11-$256.11(1)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.