|Cartridge Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Technology||1255 Duralast Cartridge|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Single Handle Bathroom Faucet from the Level Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Metal faucet body construction ensures durability and reliability for the life of the faucet
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime faucet warranty
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist corrosion and tarnishing through everyday use
- The Level Collection features a modern, sleek design and refined style that seamlessly complements any modern home
- Its clean, geometric lines make the Level Collection stand apart from the everyday norm
- Single handle operation
- Includes optional escutcheon (cover plate) - for sinks with 3 faucet holes
- ADA compliant - complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense certified product - using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Complete with required valve system
- Designed for use with standard US plumbing connections
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Duralast Cartridge: An exciting new proprietary cartridge design that offers a smooth feel and reliable operation of a new faucet from the first use to the last use. This new cartridge combines innovative engineering and the highest quality materials. It surpasses conventional durability standards to withstand the toughest conditions, including hard water.
- WaterSense/Eco-Performance: To help make a difference on a global scale and further its role as industry leaders in eco-performance practices, Moen has established partnerships with a number of environmental organizations, including WaterSense. As of January 2009 all Moen bathroom faucets feature flow optimizing aerators; meaning they use less water, without sacrificing product performance.
- Overall Height: 7-1/8" (measured from counter top to the highest part on faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-5/16" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-15/16" (measured from the center of faucet base to the center of spout outlet)
- Installation Type: Single hole (spout and single mixing handle all in one installation hole)
- Number of Holes Required For Installation: 1
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-1/2"
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Valve Type: 1255 Duralast cartridge
- 6100: This model
- 6111: Taller (vessel) version of this model
- T6110: Widespread version of this model
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: 6100
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
15 Questions from the Community
How many inches tall is this Moen 6100 faucet?
what is laminar flow?
A. Laminar flow, sometimes known as streamline flow, occurs when a fluid flows in parallel layers, with no disruption between the layers. Basically when they say the Moen 6100 faucet has laminar flow, they are saying it has a smooth and consistent flow of water.
Can this be used with a vessel sink? 4-5" high?
What kind of metal is under the chrome finish?
Does it have a deckplate to help cover two additional holes for 3 hole sink?
what is the difference between ca6100 and the 6100. don't know which one to select.
what is the difference between the ca6100 and 6100. i need one with deck plates to cover add'l holes.
A. Thank you for your question. The Moen CA6100 is the low lead version of this faucet. This item is for consumers located in CA and VT where new laws were passed regarding the amount of lead allowed in plumbing used to convey drinking water.
Does Moen CA6100 include a drain?
Do you have this tap without the drain feature?
Do you supply this tap without the drain feature? I just need a cold water tap.
can I install this faucet on a ronbow cb6060-01 sink?
Can install this on a ronbow CB6060-01 (single hole) sink
Can you ship the Moen 6100 to California?
Can I install this faucet to the Kohler Reves single hole sink?
what is the diameter of this faucet (the main part)?
Moen Level Collection
Other Products In The Moen Level Collection
Single Handle Bar Faucet with Metal Lever Handle from the Level Collection
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Reflex Pullout Spray from the Level Collection (Low Lead Compliant)
Single Handle Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Valve Trim Only with Metal Lever Handle from the Level Collection
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with High Arc Spout and Sidespray from the Level Collection
Single Handle Posi-Temp Pressure Balanced Shower Trim with Single Function Showerhead from the Level Collection
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.