|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Cartridge Technology||M-PACT Common Valve|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Pressure Balanced|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Diverter Rough In Required
Rough In Valve Required
- Covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim is constructed of metal - ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Single function rain shower head
- Single function cartridge - one handle controls temperature
- Moentrol® pressure balancing valve cartridge maintains water pressure and temperature
- Shower Package Includes: Valve trim, diverter trim, shower head, shower arm, hand shower, slide bar, and wall supply elbow
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- These bundles were created by Build.com for the convenience of our customers - each item is sold as a separate product and needs to be combined together to create the complete shower system
What's Included in this Shower Package:
- 3667EP - Hand Shower with Slide Bar and Hose (QTY - 1)
- A725 - Wall Supply Elbow (QTY - 1)
- T3692 - Pressure Balanced Valve Trim with Single Function Shower Head (QTY - 1)
- T4611 - Diverter Valve Trim (QTY - 1)
- M-Pact® Common Valve System: Designed with the future in mind, M-Pact allows you to install one valve that will make future renovations painless. Upgrade your trim at any point in the decorating or construction process - or even years down the road - without replacing any faucet plumbing.
- Moentrol® Valve: A pressure balancing valve that will deliver perfect water coverage using both force and flow. It also features a temperature memory that help to prevent any hot or cold surges as other faucets or waterways in the house might be used.
Shower Head Specifications:
- Single function shower head with rain spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360° on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Width: 6-1/16"
Hand Shower / Slide Bar Specifications:
- Multiple spray functions - featuring 4 spray patterns
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Hand Shower Height: 9-11/16"
- Integrated dual check-valves
- Angle of holding bracket is adjustable
- Slide Bar Length: 30-5/8"
- Slide bar includes sliding parking bracket for hand shower
- Hose Length: 69"
- 1/2” female connections on both ends
Valve Trim / Diverter Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 180°
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Valve Trim Dimensions: 7-1/4" H x 7-1/4" W
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-11/16" H x 4-11/16" W
- Rough-in valves are sold separately - when adding to cart, valve options will be presented
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: 435
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Moen Voss Collection
Other Products In The Moen Voss Collection
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the ...$167.55-$315.75(10)
Single Handle Bathroom Faucet from the Voss Collection$168.41-$281.21(4)
Tissue Paper Holder from the Voss Collection$38.25-$45.64(8)
Double Hook Robe Hook from the Voss Collection$20.89-$24.86(4)
Towel Ring from the Voss Collection$31.16-$36.71(3)
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.