|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower System|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2, 2.5|
|Handshower Flow Rate||2|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Shower Head Included||Yes|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||Yes|
|Spray Settings||1, 4|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
What's Included in this Shower Package:
- (1) 3667EP - Hand Shower with Slide Bar
- (1) TS8115 - Shower Head with Thermostatic Valve Trim and Volume Control Trim
- (1) TS3820 - Volume Control Valve Trim
- (1) A725 - Wall Supply Elbow
- (1) S3371 - Thermostatic Rough-In Valve
- (2) S3600 - Volume Control Rough-In Valves
Do you like this Moen shower system, but want to make changes to it? Give us a call & one of our customer care experts will help customize your own personal Moen shower.
Shower System Features:
- All items covered under Moen's limited lifetime warranty
- Trim is constructed of metal - ensuring durability and providing aesthetic appeal
- Premier finishing process - finishes will resist rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Single function shower head
- Features three single function cartridges - one controlling the temperature of the shower system and two controlling the volume of water to each output independently
- ExactTemp® thermostatic valve cartridge allows for pinpoint temperature control and precise water volume
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- These bundles were created by Build.com for the convenience of our customers - each item is sold as a separate product and needs to be combined together to create the complete shower system
Product Technologies / Benefits:
M-PACT® Common Valve System: Designed with the future in mind, M-PACT® allows you to install one valve that will make future renovations painless. Upgrade your trim at any point in the decorating or construction process - or even years down the road - without replacing any faucet plumbing.
- ExactTemp® Valve: This thermostatic valve is the ideal foundation for at-home spa installations. It assures precise water temperature from one shower to the next. Each shower component is independently controlled for the ultimate personalized water delivery system. It is completely customizable to any customer’s home, tastes and space.
Hand Shower / Slide Bar Specifications:
- Spray Functions: Massage, vigorous, full, and combination
- Flow Rate: 2 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Hand Shower Height: 9-11/16"
- Spray Head Diameter: 4-3/8"
- Slide Bar Length: 30-5/8" (center-to-center distance between installation holes)
- Hose Length: 69"
- Integrated dual check valves
- Wall supply is included with hand shower
Shower Head / Shower Arm Specifications:
- Spray Function: Full
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM (gallons-per-minute)
- Shower Head Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Shower Head Height: 4-1/2"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Valve Trim / Volume Control Trim Specifications:
- Temperature dial swings 340°
- Includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Valve Trim Diameter: 8"
- Volume Control Diameter: 2-11/16"
- Rough-in valves for valve trim and volume control trims are included with shower system
Additional Moen Links
Our SKU: 2070
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
- Brushed Nickel
Moen Rothbury Collection
Other Products In The Moen Rothbury Collection
6 1/2" Single Function Shower Head from the Rothbu...$92.89-$139.05(1)
6 1/2" Single Function Shower Head with Eco Perfor...$92.89-$139.05
Double Handle Moentrol Pressure Balanced with Volu...$165.68-$238.95(10)
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the ...$263.10-$474.87(4)
Round Cabinet Knob from the Rothbury Collection$8.52-$10.80
Moen® products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home (the "Warranty Period" for homeowners), that this faucet will be leak and drip-free during normal use and all parts and finishes of this faucet will be free from defects in material and manufacturing workmanship. All other purchasers (including purchasers for industrial, commercial and business use) are warranted for a period of 5 years from the original date of purchase (the "Warranty Period" for non-homeowners). This warranty is applicable only to faucets purchased after December 1995 and shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on purchaser's receipt. Faucets purchased prior to December 1995, Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this faucet will be leak and drip free during normal domestic use for as long as you own it. If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during this time, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition.
Moen warrants to the original consumer purchaser all other aspects of this faucet to be free from defects in material and workmanship for two (2) years from date of purchase except for decorator finishes which are warranted for (1) year from date of purchase. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge for installation by the consumer. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
If this faucet should ever develop a leak or drip during the Warranty Period, Moen will FREE OF CHARGE provide the parts necessary to put the faucet back in good working condition and will replace FREE OF CHARGE, any part or finish that proves defective in material and manufacturing workmanship, under normal installation, use and service. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-BUY MOEN (1-800-289-6636), or by writing to the address shown below.
25300 Al Moen Drive
North Olmsted, Ohio 44070-8022
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must accompany all warranty claims. Defects or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Moen parts are not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is extensive in that it covers replacement of all defective parts and finishes. However, damage due to installation error, product abuse, product misuse, or use of cleaners containing abrasives, alcohol or other organic solvents, whether performed by a contractor, service company, or yourself, are excluded from this warranty. Moen will not be responsible for labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair or replacement, nor for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages, losses, injury or costs of any nature relating to this faucet. Except as provided by law, this warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, conditions and guarantees, whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without restriction those of merchantability or of fitness for use.
Some states, provinces and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, province to province, nation to nation. Moen will advise you of the procedure to follow in making warranty claims. Simply write to Moen Incorporated using the address above. Explain the defect and include proof of purchase and your name, address, area code and telephone number.