Free Shipping on orders over $49
Shop build.com exclusive products today and start saving!
Offer Ends 8/3/2015
|Basin Depth (Left)||10|
|Basin Depth (Right)||8|
|Basin Length (Left)||14.75|
|Basin Length (Right)||13.375|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||18.375|
|Basin Width (Right)||15.625|
|Basket Strainer Included||No|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||35|
|Number Of Basins||2|
- Manufactured by Mirabelle, a private-label brand of luxury products developed for discerning showroom shoppers
- Sink is constructed of 16-gauge stainless steel
- Double basin sink with a 60/40 split gives the versatility for any task
- Fully covered under Mirabelle's limited lifetime stainless steel warranty
- Undermount installation gives and integrated look with the counter and makes cleaning around the sink quick and easy
- Rear drain location increases workspace area in the sink as well as storage space underneath
- Sloped basin makes draining sink quick and easy
- Sink features sound absorption pads and coating to minimize vibrations and sound
- All hardware required for sink installation is included
- Installation, operating, care and maintenance instructions included
Technologies and Benefits:
- 16-Gauge Stainless Steel: For the money, 16 gauge is as thick as sinks come (22% thicker than 18 gauge; 36% thicker than 20 gauge). Thicker steel means a stronger sink, which is why they are backed by a lifetime warranty. They also offer a richer and more robust appearance which is easily discernible from the white-washed, cheap look of thinner sinks.
- Sound Absorption: Using specialized pads and coatings Mirabelle has found a way to quiet the notorious loud nature of stainless steel sinks. These additions significantly reduce the noise caused by dishes and silverware clanging about the sink, as well as the undesirable noise caused by running water and garbage disposals.
- Overall Height: 10" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20-3/8" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 31-3/8" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 18-3/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 14-3/4" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 10" (measured from center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 15-5/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 13-3/8" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 8" (measured from center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 35"
Mirabelle is a luxury private-label brand developed by North America’s largest and most-respected plumbing distributor and showroom network: Ferguson. As a showroom line, Mirabelle products must compete in an environment where every purchase is heavily considered; showroom shoppers aren’t the type to take shortcuts or fall for knock-offs. For this reason, quality is the cornerstone of Mirabelle’s design philosophy; their products live longer in one place than most people do. And because they do not have the high marketing overhead shared by the name brands, the pricing of Mirabelle products is surprisingly attractive.
Additional Mirabelle Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Mirabelle Products
Our SKU: MIRUC3221L
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued