|FTC Energy Information|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel, Pewter|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, Medium Wood, Nickel|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Downrod Size(s)||3.5, 6|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||80|
|Fan Blade Material||Plywood|
|Fan Control Type||Wall Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Motor Size||172 x 20|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Kitchen, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Configure your Delano 52" 5 Blade Hugger Ceiling Fan with Blades and Light Kit Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Includes: Blades
- Includes: Light kit
- Includes: Wall control
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Three speed fan control in forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer with independent up/downlight control
- Includes ivory and white finish inner/outer plates
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions. Such as reverse, uplight (where applicable), fan light, speed control and also off-on.
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 17.625" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 5634 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- RCS212 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All MinkaAire Products
- Shop All MinkaAire Delano Collection Products
Our SKU: Delano II
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Dark Restoration Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
17 Questions from the Community
Is there an external 3 or 4 bulb light kit for the fan?
does the light fixture come in white?
Does the golden light that comes with the bronze finish have a marbled effect?
Will the two 50W Mini-Can Halogen Bulbs be brighter than having three 40W type A15 candelabra base ceiling lights?
Can this fan be used without the light?
Does it come with a remote?
Is the light 'on' whenever the fan is operating?
what wiring is required between switch and fan
Can the light be dimmed and does the fan have different speeds?
What are the dimensions of the wall control unit?
What is the total debth from ceiling to the bottom of the light? Is it more than 13 inches?
Debth from ceiling to the bottom of the light.
We do not have a wall switch for our current fan, but use a pull chain. Does this fan have this capablity or must we have it wired for a wall switch?
What is the diameter of the base?
Is the total width of the fan 52 inches?
Can the fan be reversed to blow up or down ?
How far are the BLADES from the ceiling?
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.