|FTC Energy Information|
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel, White|
|Blade Finish||Medium Wood, Nickel, White|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Downrod Size(s)||3.5, 6|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||106.78|
|Fan Blade Material||ABS|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||No|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||No|
|Motor Size||172 x 20|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your 3 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Light, Handheld Remote Control and Blades Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
MinkaAire Concept I F517 Three Blade Ceiling Fan
- Includes: Blades
- Includes: 3-1/2" and 6" downrods
- Includes: Light kit
- Includes: Remote control
- Includes: Cap for non-light use
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
RCS212 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System:
- Three speed fan control in forward and reverse
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer with independent up/downlight control
- Includes one (1) hand held remote control, wall holster
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 20-40 feet
- Can be used in conjunction with WCS212 wall mount AireControl®
- 12 volt battery included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions. Such as reverse, uplight (where applicable), fan light, speed control and also off-on.
- Motor Size: 172mm x 20mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 15.5" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 6300 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- WCS212 AireControl® Wall Control
- A245 Slope Ceiling Adapter (SCA)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All MinkaAire Products
- Shop All MinkaAire Concept Collection Products
Our SKU: Concept I 52
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
16 Questions from the Community
How far does the fan hang down from the ceiling using the minimum length down rod?
If I purchase the wall control switch (WC212) to use with this fan, do I also need to purchase the receiver (MinkaAire P001021500A Receiver for WC212 )? Or does it already come with a receiver since it comes with a remote? Thanks!
What is the base size/dimesion for this fan? We will be mounting on a preformed block/base and need to know if it will fit. Thanks!
Is the Minka Aire wall switch, WC210, compatible with this Concept I fan?
are the 100 watt mini can halogen bulbs available at local hardware stores and can i use higher wattage?
Do you sell the sloped ceiling mount?
Can this fan be installed on an angled ceiling?
Just to be sure, each blade on this model is 52" (inches)?
Will LED bulbs work in this since it's my understanding that we won't be able to purchase 100 w bulbs due to energy conservation legislation
Do I need to order the sloped ceiling adapted for this fan with vaulted ceilings?
What is the minimun distance between fan blade and ceiling? We are mounting it in the center of a vaulted ceiling.
I am planning to replace 2 ceiling fans that are wired together for one switch to control both lights and another switch to control both fans. Can 2 of these fans be controlled together on the same switch (s)?
How will the blades do in high winds outside? I had another fan that the blades broke in the wind.
I want to use the optional wall controller, not the remote; can a single wall controller run more than one fan?
What is the CFM rating?
Does the light work independently from the fan or must the light be on when the fan is in use?
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.