|FTC Energy Information|
|Base Color||Bronze, Brown, Nickel|
|Blade Finish||Dark Wood, Medium Wood|
|Blades Sold Separately||No|
|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Downrod Size(s)||3.5, 6|
|Energy Efficiency (CFM / Watt)||79.17|
|Fan Blade Material||Plywood|
|Fan Control Type||Remote Control|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Light Kit Compatible||Yes|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Low Ceiling Adaptable||Yes|
|Motor Size||172 x 17|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Configure your 5 Blade 52" Ceiling Fan - Light, Remote Control and Blades Included
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Down Rods Recommended
Sloped Ceiling Kit Recommended
- Includes: Blades
- Includes: 3-1/2" and 6" downrods
- Includes: Light kit
- Includes: Remote control (RCS213)
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
RCS213 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System:
- Three speed fan control
- On/Off plus full range light dimmer
- Includes one (1) hand held remote control, wall holster
- Wireless remote operation
- Operates at distance of 20-40 feet
- Can be used in conjunction with WCS223 wall mount AireControl®
- 12 volt battery included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- AireControl® by MinkaAire® controls all functions. Such as reverse, uplight (where applicable), fan light, speed control and also off-on.
- Motor Size: 172mm x 17mm
- Fan Speeds: 3
- Height: 20" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fan fixture - excludes light kit)
- Blade Sweep: 52"
- Blade Pitch: 14°
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Airflow on High: 5700 CFM (cubic feet per minute)
- Watts on High: 180
- Voltage: 120
- Light Direction: Down Lighting
- Bulb Type: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
- RCS223 Hand Held AireControl® Remote System
- WC106-WH Speed Control Wall System
- WSC213 AireControl® Wall System
- WSC223 AireControl® Wall System
- A180 Low Ceiling Adapter
- A245 Slope Ceiling Adapter (SCA)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional MinkaAire Links
Our SKU: Bolo
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Dark Brushed Bronze
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
22 Questions from the Community
How many speeds does this fan have?
If I mount two of these fans 15' apart on a large vaulted ceiling, will the remote control unit possibly turn both units on when I only want one on?
Is the receiver in this fan compatible with the MA WC106, MA WC210 and/or MA WC212 wall mounted control system(s)?
Can this be placed on a sloped ceiling?
What is low ceiling adaptor?
which downrod do you suggest i use for a 9' ceiling the low ceiling adapter or the standard downrod that comes with the fan
Can I get a remote control for this? I just bought a home! the fans light turns on with a wall switch but the fan doesn't work!
A. The MinkaAire Bolo is compatible with a RC213 remote control and the WC213 ceiling fan wall control. If you are still having issues with the fan, please call our customer service line to help establish if it is in need of replacement parts.
Does this fan come with the low ceiling adapter?
what are the CFM'S
Is there a flush mount and what would be the total inches from ceiling to bottom of light?
My bedroom is 12 1/2 by 10 1/2 - is the 52" bolo too big?
I bought this fan for a bedroom. I need to purchase two wall sconce lights for the room. What is the shade description/color? I want the lights to match the fan. Do you have a suggestion as to what will match?
Does this fan have a pull switch?
We were not planning to use a wall light switch control for our bolo fans. Can the remote control be used as a hand held remote instead?
I would like to purchase this fan for my kitchen, but am unsure. we also have a chandelier for light. Do you think this fan gives off enough light for a kitchen space?
I need a 24" downrod are they available?
If it does not come with low ceiling adapter, item #A720, how can I get it?
Can you reverse direction of the fan with the remote?
Can I install this fan without the light ?
Does this model come with a remote control?
Does the remote dim the light, or is the light on/off only?
Can you reverse the direction of the blades on this fan for use in the winter?
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.