|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting, Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Kitchen|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Single Light Wall Sconce from the Taylor Collection
- Etched Opal glass dome shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Reversible Mounting - May be installed with the glass pointed upward or downwards
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 7.25"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 6.75"
- HCO: 3.5"
- Shade Height: 5.75"
- Shade Width: 5"
- Backplate Height: 7.25"
- Backplate Width: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
Our SKU: ML 5841
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Minka Lavery Taylor Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.