|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Large Pendants|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Three Light Indoor Bowl Shaped Pendant from the Aston Court Collection
- Avorio Mezzo glass bowl shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Maximum Height: 103.75" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 32.75" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 6' of chain and 10' of wire
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 1.88"
- Canopy Width: 6.13"
- Chain Length: 72"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 28.75"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 103.75" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 32.75"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Bowl Shaped
- Product Weight: 26.01 lbs
- Shade Height: 4.63"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 22.5"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Minka Lavery
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor pendants that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
Our SKU: ML 1747
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aston Court Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Minka Lavery ML 1747 weighs 43 pounds.
WHAT IS THE WEIGHT OF THIS FIXTURE?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 1747 weighs 43 pounds.
The Minka Lavery ML 1747 comes with 6 feet of chain.
How long of a chain comes with this item?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 1747 comes with 6 feet of chain.
If the standard electrical box is braced and installed properly, it will support the weight of this item.
Is a standard electrical box enough to support the weight of the ML 1747?
A. If the standard electrical box is braced and installed properly, it will support the weight of this item.
Medium base is a pretty standard size bulb. When you go to a local store that sells bulbs they should be fairly common. Generally the 60w standard bulbs have a medium base. The base is just the bottom part of the lightbulb, the metal part, and medium is extremely common.
What does "medium base" mean? If it is not included do I need to get one?
A. Medium base is a pretty standard size bulb. When you go to a local store that sells bulbs they should be fairly common. Generally the 60w standard bulbs have a medium base. The base is just the bottom part of the lightbulb, the metal part, and medium is extremely common.
Minka Lavery Aston Court Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.