|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Three Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture in Brushed Nickel from the Paradox Collection
- Etched Marble glass bowl shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 1"
- Canopy Width: 4.88"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 12" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 7.34 lbs
- Shade Height: 5.75"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Etched
- Shade Width: 14.88"
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 17" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor ceiling fixture, as a flush mount or a semi-flush mount, that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Paradox Collection Products
Our SKU: ML 1424
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Minka Lavery ML 1424 is compatible with the spiral type compact flourescent bulb.
Can you use the compact flourescent bulbs in this fixure?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 1424 is compatible with the spiral type compact flourescent bulb.
The Minka Lavery ML 1424 cannot be used with a CFL, it will not fit into the medium base, the manufacturer does not recommend using anything else than a 100w medium base bulb.
Will 23-25watt CFL (100w incandescent equivalent) size fits inside this fixture?
A. The Minka Lavery ML 1424 cannot be used with a CFL, it will not fit into the medium base, the manufacturer does not recommend using anything else than a 100w medium base bulb.
Minka Lavery Paradox Collection
Other Products In The Minka Lavery Paradox Collection
Minka Lavery ML 5425
5 Light Bathroom Vanity Light from the Paradox Collection$173.00-$173.00(12)
Minka Lavery ML 1423
3 Light 1 Tier Mini Chandelier from the Paradox Collection$155.90-$155.90(2)
Minka Lavery ML 5424
4 Light Bathroom Vanity Light with Medium (E26) Ba...$139.00-$139.00(5)
Minka Lavery ML 5423
3 Light Bathroom Vanity Light with Medium (E26) Ba...$109.00-$109.00(4)
Minka Lavery ML 1426
3 Light Indoor Bowl Shaped Pendant from the Parado...$155.90-$155.90(4)
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.