Save up to 30% on Select Minka Lavery products!
Prices already marked down, simply shop and save! Some quantities limited.
Offer Ends 12/28/2014
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, Mini Candelabra (E11)|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
Configure your 2 Light Bathroom Vanity Light from the Fordyce Collection
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Two Light Bathroom Vanity Light from the Fordyce Collection
- Dome Shaped Clear Etched Glass Shade
- Suitable for Damp Locations
- Bulb Base - Mini Candelabra (E11): The E11 (Edison 11mm), Mini-Candelabra Edison Screw (mini-can), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaries made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E11 Mini Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Mini Candelabra (E11)
- Bulb Type: Xenon / Krypton
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 150
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 7"
- Width: 14.75"
- Diameter: 4.5"
- Extension: 4.5"
- HCO: 4.63"
- Shade Height: 3.5"
- Shade Width: 4"
- Backplate Width: 4.25"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Fordyce Collection Products
Our SKU: 6532
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Dark Brushed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Can this fixture also hang down?
Can this fixture hang either up or down?
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.