|Specification Sheet - BN|
|Specification Sheet - BP|
|Specification Sheet - API|
|Base Color||Copper, Grey, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Product Weight||3.81, 4.08|
|Sconce Type||Wall Washer, Flush Mount|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Single Light 7.75" Width ADA Wall Sconce from the Compositions Collection
- Etched Opal glass cylinder shade
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted vertically only
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 12.25"
- Width: 7.75"
- Extension: 4"
- HCO: 6.5"
- Shade Length: 12.25"
- Shade Width: 6.5"
- Backplate Height: 12.25"
- Backplate Width: 6.63"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
Our SKU: 6460
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Patina Iron With Travertine Stone
- Brushed Nickel
- Copper Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Minka Lavery 6460 can be put on a dimmer if that's what you mean by night light...as long as that dimmer is an incandescent dimmer.
Can this fixture be put on a nightlight? (We are using it in a business that needs to be lit up at night.)
A. The Minka Lavery 6460 can be put on a dimmer if that's what you mean by night light...as long as that dimmer is an incandescent dimmer.
Minka Lavery Compositions Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.