|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Genre||Retro / Vintage|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Type||Full Sized|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Three Light Indoor Full Sized Pendant from the Ansmith Collection
- Beige Linen / Etched Opal Inside fabric tapered shade
- Designed to cast light both upwards and downwards
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Maximum Height: 67" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 39" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 10' of wire
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 1.13"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 31"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 67" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 39"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Full Sized
- Product Weight: 19.03 lbs
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Wattage: 300
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Width: 24" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Wire Length: 120"
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Minka Lavery
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor pendants that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Ansmith Collection Products
Our SKU: 4493
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Kinston Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
This fixture does not include a difuser. There are etched opal glass shades over each of the 3 bulb sockets.
does this light have a defuser? how is the etched opal glass used?
A. This fixture does not include a difuser. There are etched opal glass shades over each of the 3 bulb sockets.
Thanks for your question. The Minka Lavery 4493 is 31" in height total. Let me know if you have further questions.
What is the overall height of the fixture and the down rod?
A. Thanks for your question. The Minka Lavery 4493 is 31" in height total. Let me know if you have further questions.
Yes, this can mount on a sloped ceiling up to 15 degrees.
Can this light be put on a sloped ceiling?
A. Yes, this can mount on a sloped ceiling up to 15 degrees.
This item includes 1 6" and 3 12" rods to vary the height.
The tech specs to the right show "Maximum Adjustable Height = 67" Doesn't that mean the height is adjustable? How does one adjust the height if you have only one down rod?
A. This item includes 1 6" and 3 12" rods to vary the height.
Minka Lavery Ansmith Collection
Other Products In The Minka Lavery Ansmith Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.