|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
Three Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Atterbury Collection
- Venata De Oro glass bowl shade
- Designed to cast light in a downward direction
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 3.38"
- Canopy Width: 5.75"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 11.25" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Product Weight: 7.45 lbs
- Shade Height: 4.25"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Width: 14.75"
- Title 24: No
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Wattage: 180
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 15.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Minka Lavery:
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor ceiling fixture, as a flush mount or a semi-flush mount, that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Atterbury Collection Products
Our SKU: 4232
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Deep Flax Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question. The Minka Lavery 4232 weighs about 11 lbs.
How much does this fixture weigh?
A. Thank you for your question. The Minka Lavery 4232 weighs about 11 lbs.
The canopy measures 5.75"w.
What is the canopy diameter?
A. The canopy measures 5.75"w.
The Minka Lavery 4232 has up and down lighting. That means it shines the light downward, but also is open at the top so light shines upward as well.
What does up and down lighting mean?
A. The Minka Lavery 4232 has up and down lighting. That means it shines the light downward, but also is open at the top so light shines upward as well.
Minka Lavery Atterbury Collection
Other Products In The Minka Lavery Atterbury Collection
Minka Lavery 6232
2 Light Bathroom Bath Bar from the Atterbury Collection$111.00-$111.00
Minka Lavery 6231
2 Light ADA Wall Sconce from the Atterbury Collection$129.00-$129.00(2)
Minka Lavery 4236
5 Light 3 Tier Drum Chandelier from the Atterbury ...$379.90-$379.90(2)
Minka Lavery 4235
5 Light 1 Tier Chandelier from the Atterbury Collection$459.00-$459.00
Minka Lavery 4234
4 Light 1 Tier Chandelier from the Atterbury Collection$339.00-$339.00
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.