|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Sconce Type||Flush Mount|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom, Bedroom, Foyer, Kitchen, Office|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Two Light 8" Width ADA Wall Sconce with Swirl Amber Piastra Shade
- Swirl Amber Piastra glass cylinder shade
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Can be mounted vertically only
- ADA compliant
- Suitable for dry locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 16"
- Width: 8"
- Extension: 4"
- HCO: 6"
- Shade Height: 19"
- Shade Width: 8"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 4.75"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: Yes
- UL Listed: Yes
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor wall sconces that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Minka Lavery Products
- Shop All Minka Lavery Piastra Collection Products
Our SKU: 339-1
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Swirl Amber Piastra Glass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Yes, the Minka Lavery 339-1 wall sconce can be hung either vertically or horizontally.
Can this light fixture be hung horizontally?
A. Yes, the Minka Lavery 339-1 wall sconce can be hung either vertically or horizontally.
It is 6" from the center of the outlet to the top of the fixture and 13" to the bottom.
How high above the center of the wall opening does the top of the sconce extend?
A. It is 6" from the center of the outlet to the top of the fixture and 13" to the bottom.
The Minka Lavery 339-1 is commerical grade.
Is this a commercial grade light?
A. The Minka Lavery 339-1 is commerical grade.
The Minka Lavery 339-1 in Swirl Amber is more like a mix between tan and orange to me. Looks closer to a honey color.
Would you equate the color of amber to that of a brown beer bottle?
A. The Minka Lavery 339-1 in Swirl Amber is more like a mix between tan and orange to me. Looks closer to a honey color.
The Minka Lavery 339-1 is more for a hallway or to be used as an accent light, the glass is probably too dark to illuminate a mirror.
would this work above a mirror in a powder bathroom...would there be enough light to illuminate the mirror?
A. The Minka Lavery 339-1 is more for a hallway or to be used as an accent light, the glass is probably too dark to illuminate a mirror.
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.