|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Full Sized|
|Pendant Type||Single Pendant|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Three Light 10" Height Indoor Drum Pendant from the Nanti Collection
- Etched Vanilla glass drum shade
- Drum shades offer a simple, elegant design for any room
- Etched glass shades offer creative patterns and designs
- Designed to cast a soft ambient light over a wide area
- Sloped ceiling compatible
- Maximum Height: 51.5" The maximum height the product can hang using included chains or rods
- Minimum Height: 18" The minimum height the product needs to hang using included chains or rods
- Includes 6' of wire
- Suitable for Dry Locations
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Canopy Height: 1.75"
- Canopy Width: 5"
- Dimmable: No
- Energy Star: No
- Height: 10"
- Location Rating: Dry Location
- Maximum Height: 51.5" (including chain / down rods)
- Minimum Height: 18"
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Pendant Type: Drum
- Product Weight: 11.84 lbs
- Shade Height: 6.75"
- Shade Material: Glass
- Shade Type: Drum, Etched
- Shade Width: 13.5"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Minka Lavery
As part of the Minka Group, Minka Lavery has created a reputation of being a trendsetter in developing creative, innovative, and decorative lighting for the discerning designer or homeowner. Pleasing collections of modern, traditional, and transitional lights that will provide inspiration and options in creating your idea of the perfect living space throughout the home. Find the style and size of Minka Lavery indoor pendants that will give your home the best combination of form and function possible.
Additional Minka Lavery Links
Our SKU: 1493
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Iron Oxide
- Nanti Champagne Silver
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
The Iron Oxide finish has more of a brown tone to it.
Is the Iron Oxide finish more black or brown?
A. The Iron Oxide finish has more of a brown tone to it.
The Minka Lavery 1493 down rod can extend up to 51 1/2" inches and is as short as 7 1/8".
How long is the hanging rod?
A. The Minka Lavery 1493 down rod can extend up to 51 1/2" inches and is as short as 7 1/8".
The difference is in the size. The 1493 measures 16"w x 16"h and the 1494 measures 20"w x 16"h
What is the difference between Minka Lavery 1493 and 1494?
A. The difference is in the size. The 1493 measures 16"w x 16"h and the 1494 measures 20"w x 16"h
This item is 16W x 16H, including stems, there is a max height of 51 1/2".
What is the height of the shade, and what is the height of the pendant?
A. This item is 16W x 16H, including stems, there is a max height of 51 1/2".
The Minka Lavery 1493 will include three 12" down rod lengths and one 6" length. The shortest downrod that can be used is the one 12". The height of the fixture is 16 inches. So you are looking at a shortest length of 28 inches.
What is the shortest possible height from the ceiling plate to the bottom of the finial?
A. The Minka Lavery 1493 will include three 12" down rod lengths and one 6" length. The shortest downrod that can be used is the one 12". The height of the fixture is 16 inches. So you are looking at a shortest length of 28 inches.
The Minka Lavery 1493 does have a small swivel and can hang on a sloped ceiling but only allows for about 2-3 degrees.
Is this fixture compatible with sloped/vaulted ceilings?
A. The Minka Lavery 1493 does have a small swivel and can hang on a sloped ceiling but only allows for about 2-3 degrees.
The Minka Lavery 1493 can be installed as down-lighting.
Can it be installed as down-lighting?
The Minka Lavery 1493 can be installed as down-lighting.
Minka Lavery Nanti Collection
All products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one (1) year from date of purchase. This warranty is limited to the correction of any such defect, or the replacement of any such defective item(s), provided that: (a) we are properly notified and consent to the return of the item(s) in question: (b) the item(s) is / are returned with proof of purchase date; and (c) it is found upon inspection by us that the item(s) is / are defective as noted above. This warranty does not cover labor costs, consequential damages, nor does it apply to any item(s) that have been improperly installed, overloaded, altered, or otherwise abused by the customer, its agent(s) or employee(s). Finishes are specifically excluded from the terms of this warranty since they are subject to environmental maintenance dames beyond our control. Other than the described obligation, we assume no further liability with respect to the sale or use of our products. We make no warranty, express or implied, and disclaim any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.