15% off All Maxim / ET2 Lights
Use coupon WARRIOR15 and help support the wounded warrior project! Clearance items not included.
Offer Ends 12/31/2014
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Wilshire Glass Shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Made of Iron
- UL Listed for Wet Location
- Includes (1) 13 watt GU24 base bulb
- All Maxim products are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of shipment
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU24 Bulb base uses primarily a Fluorescent bulb but is also available as Halogen, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 8"
- Width: 6" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Extension: 9" (measured from mounting surface to furthest protruding point on fixture)
- Backplate Height: 5.25"
- Backplate Width: 5.25"
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Wattage: 13
- Energy Star is an international standard for energy efficient consumer products originated in the United States of America. Devices carrying the Energy Star service mark generally use 20%–30% less energy than required by federal standards.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About Maxim Lighting
Maxim Lighting was started by two brothers in 1970. Their vision was to operate the business based on customer satisfaction leading them to be innovative in design and utility. They implemented the vision with great success, quickly becoming a leader in the lighting industry. The company is still led by the brothers who started the company and is operated based on the original principles. Today, Maxim Lighting offers a wide range of value solutions to update and upgrade the style of any home. Styles and collections are available for every decorative project imaginable, all for a great value.
Additional Maxim Links
Our SKU: MX 85131
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim Basix EE Collection
Other Products In The Maxim Basix EE Collection
Maxim MX 85131-LQ
CLOSEOUT - 1 Light Energy Star Wall Sconce from th...$32.35-$32.35
Maxim MX 85139
Basix EE 1 Light Mini Pendant$66.00-$66.00(1)
Maxim MX 85133
Basix EE 19" Wide Energy Star Rated 3-Bulb Bathroo...$76.95-$106.00
Maxim MX 85132
Basix EE 13.5" Wide Energy Star Rated 2-Bulb Bathr...$72.00-$72.00
Maxim MX 85128
Basix 9 Light 2 Tier Energy Star Chandelier$510.00-$510.00
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.