|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Foyer|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||13|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Fully covered under Maxim's 1-year limited warranty
- Fixture housing is constructed of steel - ensuring years of reliable performance
- Features a bowl shaped glass shade
- Fixture sends illumination in a downward direction
- Fixture is non-dimmable - single light color setting
- Energy Star labeled product
- Sturdy mounting assembly keeps fixture firmly placed
- Height: 6" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point on fixture)
- Width: 11.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Location Rating: Dry location / indoor
- Input Voltage: 120 V
- Max Fixture Wattage: 13
- Watts Per Bulb: 13
- Bulb Base: GU24
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb(s) Included: Yes
Bulb Base and Compatibility:
- Bulb Base - GU24: The GU24 bulb base is used with self ballasted twist lock compact fluorescent bulbs and has a pin spread of 24 mm.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
Additional Maxim Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Maxim Products
- Shop All Maxim Flush Mount EE Collection Products
Our SKU: 85830FT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Maxim Flush Mount EE Collection
Other Products In The Maxim Flush Mount EE Collection
Flush Mount EE 3-Bulb Flush Mount Indoor Ceiling F...$64.80-$64.80
Flush Mount EE 2-Bulb Flush Mount Indoor Ceiling F...$45.00-$45.00
CLOSEOUT - Flush Mount EE 3-Bulb Flush Mount Indoo...$64.80-$64.80
CLOSEOUT - Flush Mount EE 2-Bulb Flush Mount Indoo...$45.00-$45.00
CLOSEOUT - Flush Mount EE Single-Bulb Flush Mount ...$28.80-$28.80
With the exceptions listed below, Maxim Lighting International products are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for ONE YEAR from date of shipment. The exceptions are:
The CounterMax™ MX-L LED Under Cabinet Lighting 87902WT/SA/MB, 87904WT/SA/MB, and 87906WT/SA/MB will be warranted for normal use for 25 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
The CounterMax™ MX-X12 Xenon Under Cabinet Lighting 87849WT/MB, 87851WT/MB, 87852WT/MB, 87853WT/MB, 87859WT/MB, 87861WT/MB, 87862WT/MB, 87863WT/MB will be warranted for normal use for 15 years while the original purchaser owns it. Normal use means residential non-commercial use for no more than 6 hours per day in an environment that does not exceed 77°F.
All Vivex™ outdoor fixtures will be warranted for normal use for 3 years while the original purchaser owns it.
Maxim Lighting International will, at its election, repair, replace or make appropriate adjustment where Maxim Lighting International inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal usage within one (1) year after date of shipment. Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for removal or installation costs. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the product only and that Maxim Lighting International is not responsible for any labor incurred. Use of incorrect installation methods and/or bulb wattage will void the warranty.
To obtain warranty service contact Maxim Lighting International either through your Dealer, Contractor or E-tailer, or by writing Maxim Lighting International, Attn: Customer Service Department, 253 North Vineland Avenue, City of Industry, CA 95746, USA, or by calling 1-800-486-2946 from within the USA and 1-626-956-4200 outside of the USA.
IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THAT OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY. MAXIM LIGHTING INTERNATIONAL AND/OR SELLER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Some states/provinces do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of special, incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights which vary from state/province to state/province.