|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Grip Center to Center||9.6875|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-in, Round Corner, Square corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Configure your Kwikset 801CELIP-L03S Chelsea Double Cylinder Keyed Entry Handleset with Smart Key, Exterior Only
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Latch Type more info ▼Most residential doors are mortised for either a round corner or square corner latch. Drive-in latches do not have a faceplate and are generally used on hollow doors.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Chelsea Double Cylinder Keyed Entry Handleset with Smart Key by Kwikset, Exterior Only
The oval design of the Chelsea beautifully outfits the colonial or traditional entryway. Grade 1 deadbolt security features. The latchbolt is operated by thumbpiece outside and grip inside, while the deadbolt is locked/unlocked with the key on both sides. This handleset is equipped with SmartKey technology. Interior Pack Sold Separately.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- Interior Pack Sold Separately. Please add this handle to the cart to be see all compatible interior packs.
- Double Cylinder means the deadbolt is operated by a key from the interior and the exterior side (interior pack sold separately).
- Features a fully adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified deadbolts – the highest level of residential security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Titanium alloy throwbolt core
- Concealed Screws
- Solid Forged Brass
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- Smart Key Cylinders are 5-pin, and will not key alike to 6-pin cylinders.
- Some images may be shown without SmartKey cylinder
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: 801CE-LIP-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Nickel
- Iron Black
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Rustic Bronze
- Rustic Pewter
- Satin Chrome
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset Chelsea Collection
Warranties cover the original residential user of Kwikset Products against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER abused or misused products or non-commercial products used in commercial applications.
If a covered defect occurs, email or call 1- 800-327-LOCK (5625) for further assistance. A finish deterioration occurring from the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals is not a defect in the finish and is not covered by this warranty.
Kwikset is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Mechanical and finish warranties are different for each Kwikset brand. One or more brands may be installed in your home (for instance, Kwikset UltraMax Signatures™ on the front door and Kwikset Maximum Security® on interior doors). Contact Kwikset for specific provisions.