Save 10% on Kwikset SmartKey!
10% Off all Kwikset SmartKey for this month only! Prices already discounted. No Coupon Necessary.
Offer Ends 10/31/2014
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Grip Center to Center||8.406|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-in, Round Corner, Square corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Configure your Kwikset 801ATLIP-15S Amherst Double Cylinder Keyed Entry Handleset with Smart Key, Exterior Only
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Latch Type more info ▼Most residential doors are mortised for either a round corner or square corner latch. Drive-in latches do not have a faceplate and are generally used on hollow doors.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Amherst Double Cylinder Keyed Entry Handleset with Smart Key by Kwikset, Exterior Only
The decorative details of the Amherst handleset reflects the prestigious stature of the Georgian design period. The latchbolt is operated by thumbpiece outside and grip inside while the deadbolt is operated by key on both sides. Equipped with SmartKey technology, this handleset is the perfect choice for keeping your home or business safe. Interior Pack Sold Separately.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Interior Pack Sold Separately. Please add this handle to the cart to be see all compatible interior packs.
- Double Cylinder means the deadbolt is operated by a key from the interior and the exterior side (interior pack sold separately).
- Features a fully adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified deadbolts – the highest level of residential security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Titanium alloy throwbolt core
- Concealed Screws
- Solid Forged Brass
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- Smart Key Cylinders are 5-pin, and will not key alike to 6-pin cylinders.
- Some images may be shown without SmartKey cylinder
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: 801AT-LIP-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Nickel
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Rustic Pewter
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset Amherst Collection
Warranties cover the original residential user of Kwikset Products against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER abused or misused products or non-commercial products used in commercial applications.
If a covered defect occurs, email or call 1- 800-327-LOCK (5625) for further assistance. A finish deterioration occurring from the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals is not a defect in the finish and is not covered by this warranty.
Kwikset is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Mechanical and finish warranties are different for each Kwikset brand. One or more brands may be installed in your home (for instance, Kwikset UltraMax Signatures™ on the front door and Kwikset Maximum Security® on interior doors). Contact Kwikset for specific provisions.