Compare Our Prices
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-in, Round Corner, Square corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Configure your Shelburne Single Cylinder Sectional Handleset with SmartKey, Exterior Only
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Latch Type more info ▼Most residential doors are mortised for either a round corner or square corner latch. Drive-in latches do not have a faceplate and are generally used on hollow doors.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Interior Handle Required
Shelburne Single Cylinder Sectional Handleset with SmartKey by Kwikset, Exterior Only
Shelburne's graceful curve expresses a sense of beauty and elegance. Interior Pack Sold Separately.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- SmartKey cylinders also feature a stainless steel side locking bar, racks and pins for increased strength and security.
- Interior Pack Sold Separately. Please add this handle to the cart to be see all compatible interior packs.
- Single Cylinder means the deadbolt is operated by a key from the exterior and by a thumbturn from the interior (interior pack sold separately).
- Features a fully adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified deadbolts – the highest level of residential security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Titanium alloy throwbolt core
- Concealed Screws
- Solid Forged Brass
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- Smart Key Cylinders are 5-pin, and will not key alike to 6-pin cylinders.
- Some images may be shown without SmartKey cylinder
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Rustic Pewter: 98001-132
- Satin Nickel: 98001-146
- Venetian Bronze: 98001-133
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: 800SE-LIP-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Lifetime Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Is a dummy set available in this style?
Difference between single cylinder versus double cylinder?
A. A double cylinder lockset is keyed on both sides, requiring a key to lock/unlock from either side. A single cylinder lockset is keyed only on one side, requiring a key to lock it from the out side and it lock/unlocked using a turnknob on the inside.
how helpful is it to have a smart key option? worth limiting ourselves to ones with a smark key option?
A. Smart key provides homeowners the flexibility to re-key their locks quickly and easily, without removing the lock from the door. This feature empowers homeowners to protect their homes and families in the face of lost, stolen or unreturned keys.
I think i have this model the latch has gone bad. Could you tell me what model latch i need.
Kwikset Shelburne Collection
Other Products In The Kwikset Shelburne Collection
Signature Series Shelburne Dummy Handleset
Shelburne Single Cylinder Sectional Handleset with SmartKey and Juno Interior Knob
Shelburne Single Cylinder Sectional Handleset with SmartKey and Lido Interior Lever
Shelburne Single Cylinder Sectional Handleset with SmartKey and Tustin Interior Lever
Shelburne Single Cylinder Sectional Handleset with SmartKey and Commonwealth Interior Lever
Warranties cover the original residential user of Kwikset Products against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER abused or misused products or non-commercial products used in commercial applications.
If a covered defect occurs, email or call 1- 800-327-LOCK (5625) for further assistance. A finish deterioration occurring from the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals is not a defect in the finish and is not covered by this warranty.
Kwikset is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Mechanical and finish warranties are different for each Kwikset brand. One or more brands may be installed in your home (for instance, Kwikset UltraMax Signatures™ on the front door and Kwikset Maximum Security® on interior doors). Contact Kwikset for specific provisions.