We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Grip Center to Center||9.6875|
|Interior Handle Style||Knob|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-In, Round Corner, Square Corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Configure your Kwikset 800CEXJ L03 SMT Chelsea Single Cylinder Sectional Handleset with SmartKey and Juno Interior Lever
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Simple elegance and tasteful curves resound in Kwikset's Chelsea Series handleset. Featuring an impressive BHMA Grade 2 certified SmartKey deadbolt and classic Juno style interior knob, the security of this handleset is only outmatched by its gorgeous aesthetic. Treat yourself to the peace of mind you deserve, and protect your home and hearth with a Chelsea SmartKey Handleset.
- Latch and Deadbolt Adjusts to Fit All Standard Door Preparations
- Includes SmartKey Technology for Quick Re-Keying Without a Locksmith
- Side Locking Bar, Racks and Pins Provide for Increased Protection from Lock Tampering
- Hassle-Free, Easy Fit Installation Includes Adjustable Through Bolt
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Certified Security Rating - The Highest Level of Residential Security
- Includes Kwikset's Lifetime Mechanical and Finish Warranty
- Full Height: 18-1/2"
- Handle Projection: 2-3/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Single Cylinder Function: Kwikset single cylinder handlesets are keyed on the exterior with an associated interior thumb turn that can quickly and easily lock and unlock the mechanism, and are most commonly used to secure entrances to residential locations.
- SmartKey® Rey-Key Technology: Quickly and securely re-key your Kwikset lock yourself in mere seconds without the trouble of having to call a locksmith. Simply insert your existing key, turn clockwise, then insert the included SmartKey tool; remove the old key and insert the new and your lock has been re-keyed. It's that simple.
- BumpGuard: This patented side locking bar technology protects your lock against bumping, a common technique used to defeat conventional pin and tumbler locks, providing for increased safety and peace of mind.
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: 800CEXJ-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lifetime Polished Brass*
800CEXJ L03 SMT
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset Chelsea Collection
Warranties cover the original residential user of Kwikset Products against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER abused or misused products or non-commercial products used in commercial applications.
If a covered defect occurs, email or call 1- 800-327-LOCK (5625) for further assistance. A finish deterioration occurring from the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals is not a defect in the finish and is not covered by this warranty.
Kwikset is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Mechanical and finish warranties are different for each Kwikset brand. One or more brands may be installed in your home (for instance, Kwikset UltraMax Signatures™ on the front door and Kwikset Maximum Security® on interior doors). Contact Kwikset for specific provisions.