|BHMA Certification||Grade 1|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Center to Center||5.5|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Grip Center to Center||8.406|
|Latch Faceplate||Drive-in, Round Corner, Square corner|
|Lock Style||Single Point|
Configure your Kwikset 800ATLIP-11PS Amherst Single Cylinder One Piece Handleset with SmartKey, Exterior Only
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Latch Type more info ▼Most residential doors are mortised for either a round corner or square corner latch. Drive-in latches do not have a faceplate and are generally used on hollow doors.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Amherst Single Cylinder One Piece Handleset with SmartKey by Kwikset, Exterior Only
The decorative details of the Amherst handleset reflects the prestigious stature of the Georgian design period. Grade 1 deadbolt security features. Interior Pack Sold Separately.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- Interior Pack Sold Separately. Please add this handle to the cart to be see all compatible interior packs.
- Single Cylinder means the deadbolt is operated by a key from the exterior and by a thumbturn from the interior (interior pack sold separately).
- Features a fully adjustable latch & deadbolt to fit all standard door preparations
- BHMA/ANSI Grade 1 certified deadbolts – the highest level of residential security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty
- Titanium alloy throwbolt core
- Concealed Screws
- Solid Forged Brass
- Patented side locking bar technology offers improved security by protecting against lock bumping, an attack technique used to defeat conventional pin & tumbler locks.
- Some images shown without SmartKey cylinder
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: 800AT-LIP-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Nickel
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Rustic Pewter
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
There is not a way to tell if the item is 5 pin or 6 pin just by looking at it. If the keycode is 6 digits it is a 6 pin cylinder. The key code can sometimes be found on the key. The Kwikset 800AT-LIP-S is a 5 pin cylinder. You can key a 6 pin to a 5 pin number, but you cannot key a 5 pin to a 6 pin number.
How can I tell if my other kwikset locks are 5-pin or 6-pin cylinders?
A. There is not a way to tell if the item is 5 pin or 6 pin just by looking at it. If the keycode is 6 digits it is a 6 pin cylinder. The key code can sometimes be found on the key. The Kwikset 800AT-LIP-S is a 5 pin cylinder. You can key a 6 pin to a 5 pin number, but you cannot key a 5 pin to a 6 pin number.
Kwikset Amherst Collection
Warranties cover the original residential user of Kwikset Products against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER abused or misused products or non-commercial products used in commercial applications.
If a covered defect occurs, email or call 1- 800-327-LOCK (5625) for further assistance. A finish deterioration occurring from the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals is not a defect in the finish and is not covered by this warranty.
Kwikset is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Mechanical and finish warranties are different for each Kwikset brand. One or more brands may be installed in your home (for instance, Kwikset UltraMax Signatures™ on the front door and Kwikset Maximum Security® on interior doors). Contact Kwikset for specific provisions.