|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Configure your Kwikset 740PML-15AS Pembroke Keyed Entry Door Lever Set with Smart Key from the Signature Series
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Pembroke Keyed Entry Door Lever Set with Smart Key by Kwikset
Evoking a sense of antiquity, the Pembroke by Kwikset delivers style with the guarantee of solid craftsmanship. This is a Single Cylinder Keyed Entry door lever set which means the lever can be locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key and from the interior using the turn button located on the interior lever.
- Key it Yourself: Lock is rekeyable by using the included learn tool in less than 30 seconds without removing the lock from the door.
- Features a fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations (2-3/8" to 2-3/4" backsets)
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Fully reversible Lever – Fits both right handed and left handed doors
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- Evoking a sense of antiquity, the Pembroke delivers style with the guarantee of solid craftsmanship
- Both knobs locked or unlocked by key outside or turn button inside
- There is an optional kit available for 2-1/4" thick doors, see product ID 81714.
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: 740PML-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Antique Nickel
- Iron Black
- Lifetime Polished Brass
- Polished Brass
- Polished Chrome
- Rustic Bronze
- Rustic Pewter
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Warranties cover the original residential user of Kwikset Products against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER abused or misused products or non-commercial products used in commercial applications.
If a covered defect occurs, email or call 1- 800-327-LOCK (5625) for further assistance. A finish deterioration occurring from the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals is not a defect in the finish and is not covered by this warranty.
Kwikset is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Mechanical and finish warranties are different for each Kwikset brand. One or more brands may be installed in your home (for instance, Kwikset UltraMax Signatures™ on the front door and Kwikset Maximum Security® on interior doors). Contact Kwikset for specific provisions.