|BHMA Certification||Grade 2|
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|Cylinder||SmartKey 5 Pin|
|Door Knob Shape||Mushroom|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner|
Configure your Kwikset 740CN-15SBB Cameron Keyed Entry Door Knob Set with SmartKey
Free Keying Option more info ▼
Choose "Keyed Alike" to use the same key on multiple locks or "Keyed Different" to ensure that your locks will have different key codes.
Please contact customer service for quotes on master keying or to key multiple manufacturers alike.
Two keys provided per key code.
Please finish configuring product before adding to cart
Keyed Entry Function: This knob set is locked and unlocked from the exterior using a key and can be locked and unlocked from the interior using the turnbutton located on the knob. Perfect for securing entrances, side doors, and anywhere else that needs a bit more security.
- Fully adjustable latch to fit all standard door preparations
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 2 Security
- Lifetime mechanical and finish warrant
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- There is an optional kit available for 2-1/4" thick doors, see product ID 81714.
- This technology allows you to re-key your lock in seconds with 3 simple steps and features stainless steel racks, pins, and side locking bar for increased strength and security.
- Backset: Adjustable to 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Cylinder: Smartkey 5 Pin
- Cross Bore: 2-1/8"
- Edge Bore: 1"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"
- Handing: Left, Right, Reversible
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/8"
- Projection: 2-13/32"
- Product Weight: 1.50 lbs
- 720CN: Passage Knobset
- 730CN: Privacy Knobset
- 740CN-S (This Model): Keyed Entry Knobset
- 788CN: Single Dummy Knob
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: 740CN-S
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Polished Brass
- Satin Nickel
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Kwikset Cameron Collection
Warranties cover the original residential user of Kwikset Products against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER abused or misused products or non-commercial products used in commercial applications.
If a covered defect occurs, email or call 1- 800-327-LOCK (5625) for further assistance. A finish deterioration occurring from the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals is not a defect in the finish and is not covered by this warranty.
Kwikset is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Mechanical and finish warranties are different for each Kwikset brand. One or more brands may be installed in your home (for instance, Kwikset UltraMax Signatures™ on the front door and Kwikset Maximum Security® on interior doors). Contact Kwikset for specific provisions.