Compare Our Prices
|Backset||2-3/4", 2-3/8", Adjustable 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"|
|BHMA Certification||Grade 3|
|Door Thickness||1-1/2", 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-5/8"|
|Handing||Left, Reversible, Right|
|Latch Faceplate||Round Corner, Square Corner and Drive-In|
Kwikset Passage Function Cove Knob Set
This attractive Colonial style knob's traditional design makes a simple yet elegant statement in any home.
- Interior Rosette has EXPOSED SCREWS and are not concealed on the interior side.
- Includes Standard Round Corner Strike Plate Part Number 83796 (Strike Plate is on Door Jamb). For Square Corner Strike Plate See Product: Kwikset 83437. For a T-Strike Plate See: Kwikset 83028.
- Passage function is for Hall and/or Closet Doors
- New Colonial Style
- ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 Certified Quality and Security
- Features KwikInstall for Easy Installation
Manufacturer Model Numbers:
- Venetian Bronze: 92001-391
- Satin Nickel: 92001-395
- Satin Chrome: 92001-393
Additional Kwikset Links
Our SKU: 200CV
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
My doorknob is loose. There are no visible screws. How do I tighten it?
A. To tighten your door knob, you will follow these directions.
1. Pop off the cover plate
2. You will see a brass arrow. On the left and right side of the knob, push the piece in the direction the arrow points with a flat head screw driver or something similar.
3. The knob will come off the door and you will see screws to tighten the handle.
4. Tighten the screws.
5. To replace the handle, look in the inside and line up the arrows, putting the handle back in place.
6. Put the cover plate back down and turn the knob either left or right (depending on what it needs) to snap it back into place.<
Does the set include door knobs for both sides of the door, face plate, and latch?
Kwikset Cove Collection
Other Products In The Kwikset Cove Collection
Cove Keyed Knobset Combo Pack Featuring Single Cylinder Deadbolt and Knobset
Privacy Function Cove Knobset
Single Dummy Cove Knob
Cove Keyed Entry Door Knobset with SmartKey
Single Cylinder Keyed Entry Cove Knobset
Warranties cover the original residential user of Kwikset Products against defects in material and workmanship as long as the original user occupies the residential premises upon which the product was originally installed. This warranty DOES NOT COVER abused or misused products or non-commercial products used in commercial applications.
If a covered defect occurs, email or call 1- 800-327-LOCK (5625) for further assistance. A finish deterioration occurring from the use of paints, solvents or other chemicals is not a defect in the finish and is not covered by this warranty.
Kwikset is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. Mechanical and finish warranties are different for each Kwikset brand. One or more brands may be installed in your home (for instance, Kwikset UltraMax Signatures™ on the front door and Kwikset Maximum Security® on interior doors). Contact Kwikset for specific provisions.