5% Off Kraus Products!
Use Coupon Code: KRAUSFIVE at Checkout
Offer Ends 6/30/2013
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
Compare Our Prices
|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Classification||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant triple-plated finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard US plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the US and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 13-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/2" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- 1 handle included
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: MIL-1202
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
18 Questions from the Community
Do you have a pop up drain for this item? I purchased the MIL 1202 from Faucetdirect but I am having a problem finding a pop up drain in Satin nickle. Thank you.
Will this model work for a low vessel sink?
I want to use this faucet with a vessel sink that is 5" tall. Will it work?
Can I use the Kraus MIL-1202 for a bath tub?
Can you use this faucet with an undermount sink?
is it ADA complaint ?
what optional mounting hardware do i need besides the pop-up drain
Will this faucet work for a non-vessel bathroom sink? I'm looking at toto ethos, round sink
Does this faucet have an aerator at the tip?
I am replacing my faucett and the sink has three holes. Does this have a plate that can cover the holes?
what pop up drain do i need for a drop in sink?
Can a matching escutcheon be purchased for this faucet?
This faucet stipulates that it can only be This faucet can be installed with an under mount sink only. But in your pictures it is shown on a vessel sink with a predrilled hole.
Why does it stipulate that this faucet can only be This faucet can be installed with an under mount sink only. The display picture shows an above mount sink with the faucet
Can this faucet be mounted on a counter top sink 3 3/8" thick?
What type of drain pipe will I need?
Is the MIL single handle faucet available forvessel sinks?
hi, is this faucet CSA approved?
Kraus Bath Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Bath Faucets Collection
Ramus Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Riviera Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Ramus Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet
Bamboo Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Waterfall Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain