Compare Our Prices
|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Basin Depth (Left)||9|
|Basin Depth (Right)||9|
|Basin Length (Left)||14.5|
|Basin Length (Right)||14.5|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Width (Left)||16.25|
|Basin Width (Right)||16.25|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.375|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Sink Material||Stainless Steel|
|Sub Category||Double Bowl, Drop In|
|Theme||Traditional / Classic|
Configure your 33" Drop In 50/50 Double Bowl 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Double Basin Sink Installation Service Option more info ▼
When you order professional installation services from the DIFY Network, the procedures included with purchase are full circle.
Your service provider will:
Unpack the new double basin sink. Turn off the power and disconnect the existing garbage disposal. Turn off the water supply and disconnect the water lines and drain lines. Remove the old double basin sink from the kitchen countertop. Clean the surface area where the new kitchen sink will be installed. Mount the new double basin sink in the same location. Install original or new sink faucet and garbage disposal. Connect the electrical wires to the garbage disposal. Connect the water supply lines and drain lines including 18 inches of piping if required. Test for leaks and ensure the garbage disposal functions properly. Clean up and haul away the old sink and any excess installation-related materials..
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of 18 gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Commercial-grade satin finish - highly scratch and stain resistant
- Padded, Stone-Guard undercoat applied over rubber pads to reduce sink noise while in use
- Included Free: Stainless steel basket strainer (sink drain assembly)
- Included Free: Dish towel with Kraus logo
- Double bowl (50/50 split) 33" sink with traditional rounded corners
- Extra deep 9" design is perfect for the semi-professional kitchen
- Drop In installation; fits 33"+ cabinets
- Mounting and installation brackets included
- Sink cutout template (for countertop cut dimensions) included
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening compatible with most garbage disposal units (including InSinkErator)
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Premium Grade T-304 Stainless Steel: There are two primary types of stainless steel in the market: T-409 and the higher quality T-304. The difference lies in chromium and nickel contents; T-409 with 11% and .5% respectively, T-304 with 18% and 10%. When added to steel, these two metals prevent oxidation and rust by neutralizing sodium chloride (salt) – a common element in everyday kitchens. While cheaper sinks use T-409, Kraus sinks boast T-304, further lending to the lifetime warranty.
- Sound Insulated: Sound insulated steel is commonly only thought of in the automobile industry. There, auto manufacturers use spray-on “Stone Guard” insulation to provide for a quieter ride and protect the steel. Borrowing this technology and adding to it, Kraus sinks use Stone Guard insulation, sprayed over rubber sound dampening pads to create a noticeably lower-tone and overall quieter kitchen sink. It also protects your cabinet from underside condensation drips.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
Advantages of Stainless Steel over Enameled Cast Iron or Fireclay:
- Very durable; will never chip or crack
- Dishes usually don't break when dropped during dish-washing
- Due to relative weights, stainless steel is generally much easier (and less expensive) to install
- Nonporous; resists bacteria
- Neutral color fits into almost any décor - matches stainless steel appliances
- Height: 9" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 33" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 16-1/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 14-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 16-1/4" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 14-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 4
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 33"
This kitchen sink is available as a kitchen combo with a number of faucet choices. Like their sinks, Kraus kitchen faucets have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this sink and also need a new faucet, we urge you to consider the kitchen combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 kitchen combos that include this sink. All kitchen combos that use this sink can be found by typing "KTM33 combos" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KTM33
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Can you install this sink with a faucet that has a separate side sprayer and an overflow for a garbage disposal/dishwasher?
I see many Kraus products are available for shipping to Canada, although their sinks are not. Is this an error, or are the sinks, in fact, not able to be shipped to Canada? I would like to order the KTM33.
My granite counter is set up for a sink that goes over the top Can I use this sink
Kraus Kitchen Sink Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen Sink Collection
30" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
30" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
32" Undermount 60/40 Double Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
32-1/4" Undermount 50/50 Double Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
31-1/2" Undermount 70/30 Double Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink