|Spec / Installation Sheet|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|
Configure your 25" Drop In Single Bowl 18 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of 18 gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Commercial-grade satin finish - highly scratch and stain resistant
- Padded, Stone-Guard undercoat applied over rubber pads to reduce sink noise while in use
- Included Free: Stainless steel basket strainer (sink drain assembly)
- Included Free: Dish towel with Kraus logo
- Single bowl 25" sink with traditional rounded corners
- Extra deep 9" design is perfect for the semi-professional kitchen
- Drop In installation; fits 27"+ cabinets
- Mounting and installation brackets included
- Sink cutout template (for countertop cut dimensions) included
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening compatible with most garbage disposal units (including InSinkErator)
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Premium Grade T-304 Stainless Steel: There are two primary types of stainless steel in the market: T-409 and the higher quality T-304. The difference lies in chromium and nickel contents; T-409 with 11% and .5% respectively, T-304 with 18% and 10%. When added to steel, these two metals prevent oxidation and rust by neutralizing sodium chloride (salt) – a common element in everyday kitchens. While cheaper sinks use T-409, Kraus sinks boast T-304, further lending to the lifetime warranty.
- Sound Insulated: Sound insulated steel is commonly only thought of in the automobile industry. There, auto manufacturers use spray-on “Stone Guard” insulation to provide for a quieter ride and protect the steel. Borrowing this technology and adding to it, Kraus sinks use Stone Guard insulation, sprayed over rubber sound dampening pads to create a noticeably lower-tone and overall quieter kitchen sink. It also protects your cabinet from underside condensation drips.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
Advantages of Stainless Steel over Enameled Cast Iron or Fireclay:
- Very durable; will never chip or crack
- Dishes usually don't break when dropped during dish-washing
- Due to relative weights, stainless steel is generally much easier (and less expensive) to install
- Nonporous; resists bacteria
- Neutral color fits into almost any décor - matches stainless steel appliances
- Height: 9" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 22-2/5" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 25" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 15-7/10" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21-2/5" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop In
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 27"
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KTM25
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Can this sink be ordered with two hole instead of 3
Is this sink NSF Certified?
Will this fit in a 24 inch cabinet?
Well, it would fit in a 24 inch cabinet if there were a cabinet and countertop on each side of it, right? The basin appears to be narrower.
I am looking at the KTM25 drop in sink. Is a bottom grid available on this sink to prevent scratching?
Can you tell me what tthe cut out dimensions are for the KTM25
Kraus Kitchen Sink Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen Sink Collection
32" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
31-1/2" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
32-1/4" Undermount 50/50 Double Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
30" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
32" Undermount 60/40 Double Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink