|Spec / Installation Sheet|
|Basin Rack Included||No|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Installation Type||Drop In|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304|
Save $30 when you purchase this kitchen combo.
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of 18 gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Commercial-grade satin finish - highly scratch and stain resistant
- Padded, Stone-Guard undercoat applied over rubber pads to reduce sink noise while in use
- Single bowl 22-2/5" sink with traditional rounded corners
- Extra deep (9" depth) design is perfect for the semi-professional kitchen
- Undermount installation; fits 27+" cabinets
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening compatible with most garbage disposal units (included InSinkErator)
- Height: 9" ( measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 25" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 22-2/5" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer)
- Basin Width: 18-7/8" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 21-1/2" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Drop in
- Number of Faucet Holes: 3
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 27"
- Kraus 18 gauge Stainless Steel sink
- Stainless steel basket strainer (sink drain assembly)
- Mounting and installation brackets
- Sink cutout template (for countertop cut dimensions)
- Dish towel with Kraus logo
- Specification Sheet / Installation Guide
Advantages of Stainless Steel over Enameled Cast Iron or Fireclay:
- Very durable; will never chip or crack
- Dishes usually don't break when dropped during dish washing
- Due to relative weights, stainless steel is generally much easier (and less expensive) to install
- Nonporous; resists bacteria
- Neutral color fits into almost any décor - matches stainless steel appliances
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Premium Grade T-304 Stainless Steel: There are two primary types of stainless steel in the market: T-409 and the higher quality T-304. The difference lies in chromium and nickel contents; T-409 with 11% and .5% respectively, T-304 with 18% and 10%. When added to steel, these two metals prevent oxidation and rust by neutralizing sodium chloride (salt) – a common element in everyday kitchens. While cheaper sinks use T-409, Kraus sinks boast T-304, further lending to the lifetime warranty.
- Sound Insulated: Sound insulated steel is commonly only thought of in the automobile industry. There, auto manufacturers use spray-on "Stone Guard" insulation to provide for a quieter ride and protect the steel. Borrowing this technology and adding to it, Kraus sinks use Stone Guard insulation, sprayed over rubber sound dampening pads to create a noticeably lower-tone and overall quieter kitchen sink. It also protects your cabinet from underside condensation drips.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KTM25
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Kraus KTM25 is not NSF certified.
Is this sink NSF Certified?
A. The Kraus KTM25 is not NSF certified.
At this time, Kraus does not make a bottom rack for this model of sink.
is a bottom grid rack available for this model ?
A. At this time, Kraus does not make a bottom rack for this model of sink.
The Kraus KTM25 is 25 inches wide, but it is a drop in sink and the bowl measurement is 21.4" wide, so yes this sink would fit in a 24 inch cabinet.
Well, it would fit in a 24 inch cabinet if there were a cabinet and countertop on each side of it, right? The basin appears to be narrower.
A. The Kraus KTM25 is 25 inches wide, but it is a drop in sink and the bowl measurement is 21.4" wide, so yes this sink would fit in a 24 inch cabinet.
The Kraus KTM25 is only available with 3 holes. We do have others that have 2 holes, but a little smaller in size such as the Elkay DSE12522 in which you can choose how many faucet holes you want.
Can this sink be ordered with two hole instead of 3
A. The Kraus KTM25 is only available with 3 holes. We do have others that have 2 holes, but a little smaller in size such as the Elkay DSE12522 in which you can choose how many faucet holes you want.
The Kraus KTM25 is 25" wide, but it is a drop in sink. The bowl width is 21.4" wide so this will fit in a 24" cabinet.
Will this fit in a 24 inch cabinet?
A. The Kraus KTM25 is 25" wide, but it is a drop in sink. The bowl width is 21.4" wide so this will fit in a 24" cabinet.
The Kraus KTM25 includes the basket strainer.
Does sink come with strainers?
The Kraus KTM25 includes the basket strainer.
Kraus Kitchen Sink Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen Sink Collection
30" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Stee...$299.95-$299.95(90)
32" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Stee...$299.95-$299.95(109)
Single Handle Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Re...$200.54-$268.80(281)
Trinsic Pull-Down Bar/Prep Faucet with Magnetic Do...$237.09-$350.67(12)
32" Undermount Single Basin Stainless Steel Kitche...$349.95-$349.95(32)