Compare Our Prices
|Faucet Specification / Installation|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.4|
|Mounting Type||Deck Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 28" hose
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Two settings: spray and stream
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 14-9/10" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/4" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-3/8" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
This kitchen faucet is available as a kitchen combo with a number of sink choices. Like their faucets, Kraus kitchen sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new sink, we urge you to consider the kitchen combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 kitchen combos that include this faucet. All kitchen combos that use this faucet can be found by typing "KPF-2220 combos" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kraus Products
- Shop All Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection Products
Our SKU: KPF-2220
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
21 Questions from the Community
What does it mean that this is a kitchen mixer?
Is this dual spray and is there a locking feature to the spray (so it stays spraying if not pushing the button)?
does the soap dispenser come with it?
What are the measurements of the base?
How does the pull out sprayer go back into position? ie: magnet, or weight
What material(s) is the spray hose made of? What is the maximum total counter thickness it can be installed in?
How do you change between the two spray types? I don't see a button in the pictures.
I see that there is dual spray shown in the pictures and mentioned in the review. I am confused because there is a question about switching the spray and the answer says that KPF-2220 is not a dual spray faucet. can you clear this up for me.
There seems to be some confusion here: does, or does not the Kraus KPF-220 have dual spray (one answer says yes, the other no)
will the deckplate cover a standard 8" 3 hole sink?
Where is the button to switch from stream to spray?
Which finish will match Kraus KBU-22 32.25-Inch Undermount T-304 Stainless Steel Double Basin Kitchen Sink?
What are the measurements of the base plate?
can this be used in a 15 x 15 bar sink, is this also a bar prep faucet
I have four holes. Confirm if hole cove plate(s) are available
does this faucet come with the 2x4" cover plate that covers old holes?
What does "Twist control spray / aerated stream" mean? How do you switch from spray to aerated stream?
what is the recommended coordinating drinking water faucet since Kraus does not seem to have one?
Can this faucet be mounted in a single hole application without the deck plate?
This faucet comes with an 8" on center escutcheon plate. Is there a 10" escitcheon plate available in satin nickel?
What are the dimensions of the base of the faucet?
Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet with Pot Filler
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet with Pot Filler and Soap Dispenser
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet