|Faucet Specification / Installation|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.4|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||yes|
|Spout Height||8.125, 8.25|
|Spout Reach||9.063, 9.25|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 28" hose
- Includes solid brass, self-priming (easy push), top-fill soap/lotion dispenser
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Two settings: spray and stream
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 14-9/10" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/4" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/4" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Soap Dispenser Height: 2-1/10"
- Soap Dispenser Reach: 3-1/2"
- Soap Dispenser Tank: 14 ounces
- Number of installation holes required: 2
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-3/8" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
This kitchen faucet is available as a kitchen combo with a number of sink choices. Like their faucets, Kraus kitchen sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new sink, we urge you to consider the kitchen combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 kitchen combos that include this faucet. All kitchen combos that use this faucet can be found by typing "KPF-2220-KSD-30 combos" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kraus Products
- Shop All Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection Products
Our SKU: KPF-2220-KSD-30
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
24 Questions from the Community
The faucet I have has a plate at the bottom covering the other holes...will this faucet have a base plate?
Does this product carry the Kraus Lifetime Limited Warranty?
How does the single lever adjust both temperature and water flow?
How is the water temperature adjusted?
A. The Kraus KPF-2220-KSD-30 kitchen mixer has a single lever water and temperature control. Turning the lever to the right will control hot water and its flow, turning the lever to the right will control the cold water and its flow.
where is the button that turns the sprayer on and off and does it stay on without holding the button?
What is the countertop thickness requirements?
What does the height of 14.9 on the specs refer to? Since spout height is 8.25?
What is the length of the matching deck plate? Will it cover the three holes in a standard sink?
Is the Pull-Out Hose made of the Superior Braided Stainless Steel, or the cheaper Braided Nylon Covering, which is prone to tears & rips after constant pulling ?
A. I called Kraus about item KPF-2220-KSD-30. this item is made out of the stainless steel and as well as the nylon. He told me it's a mixture of both. There is a lifetime warranty covered by kraus. If this does rip it will be replaced by the manufacture.
Is there a matching air gap?
Is the spray head metal or plastic? Are there any plastic parts?
Is the pullout sprayer magnatized?
I have a Krause stainless steel sink. Which finsh would match the stainless steel sink?
What kind of washers does it have? Ceramic?
Does it have a pause function on the nozzle?
does the escuchion HAVE to be used? I just need two holes cut into the granite, as per the picture. thanks!
Will the KPF-2220-KSD-30 install properly on a granite countertop? What is the maximum thickness of a counter for install purposes?
Could this faucet come with an 8in base to cover a larger spread?
How wide is the deck plate? Is the soap dispenser sold separately?
Is this faucet equipped with cartridge capability?
How far back does the "hot" lever push back? I only have about 2 1/2" to my backsplash from the center of the single hole.
Can you toggle between spray and stream while the faucet is on? Or do I need to shut off the spray to switch back to stream?
Can the soap dispenser be filled from the top?
What is the measurement from the deck plate to the handle? I have a stupid ledge that i'm afraid might get in the way (since there isn't 2 3/8 in clearance at the point of the ledge)
Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet with Pot Filler
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet with Pot Filler and Soap Dispenser
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet