|Faucet Specification / Installation|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||yes|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 28" hose
- Includes solid brass, self-priming (easy push), top-fill soap/lotion dispenser
- Spout swivels 180 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Two settings: spray and stream
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 11" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-3/10" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Soap Dispenser Height: 2-1/10"
- Soap Dispenser Reach: 3-1/2"
- Soap Dispenser Tank: 14 ounces
- Number of installation holes required: 2
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-3/8" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
This kitchen faucet is available as a kitchen combo with a number of sink choices. Like their faucets, Kraus kitchen sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new sink, we urge you to consider the kitchen combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 kitchen combos that include this faucet. All kitchen combos that use this faucet can be found by typing "KPF-2210-KSD-30 combos" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kraus Products
- Shop All Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection Products
Our SKU: KPF-2210-KSD-30
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Two questions: Will this item fit the pre-drilled holes on the Kohler K-6411? And is there a matching air gap for the oil rubbed bronze?
A. The Kraus KPF-2210-KSD-30 would fit those faucet holes. Unfortunately, Kraus does not produce a matching air gap, but a comparable piece would be the Moen 105895. The finishes will not match exactly, but they are comparable. Thanks!
Does this product comply with California lead requirements
Does the pull-out head have a latching spray/aerated flow position button?
will this faucet cover plate cover the pre drilled hole of the Kohler K-5840-4-96 Anthem Top-Mount Double-Equal Bowl Kitchen Sink
Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet with Pot Filler
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet