We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 24" hose
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Two settings: spray and stream
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 15-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/10" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 7-9/10" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-3/8" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
This kitchen faucet is available as a kitchen combo with a number of sink choices. Like their faucets, Kraus kitchen sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new sink, we urge you to consider the kitchen combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 kitchen combos that include this faucet. All kitchen combos that use this faucet can be found by typing "KPF-1650 combos" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Special Sale (limited time only):
- Save 5% on Kraus kitchen sinks and faucets with coupon: KRAUSFIVE
Additional Kraus Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kraus Products
- Shop All Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection Products
Our SKU: KPF-1650
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kraus KPF-1650 is made out of brass. It is light weight and might feel like plastic, according to Kraus.
What material(s) - metal or plastic - are the spray head and the pullout hose made of?
A. The Kraus KPF-1650 is made out of brass. It is light weight and might feel like plastic, according to Kraus.
The Kraus KPF-1650 has a lever that can only be mounted on the right hand side.
Can the lever be mounted on the left instead of the right?
A. The Kraus KPF-1650 has a lever that can only be mounted on the right hand side.
The Kraus KPF-1650 hose is made of metal. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help. Have a great day!
what material is hose made of
A. The Kraus KPF-1650 hose is made of metal. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help. Have a great day!
Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet$138.99-$179.95(82)
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet with Pot Filler$249.95-$297.95(100)
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet$149.95-$169.95(64)
Commercial Style Pot Filler Kitchen Faucet with Pr...$269.95-$322.95(29)
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser$159.95-$199.95(30)