|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|CA Drought Compliant||Yes|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.75|
|Number Of Handles||1|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Dual-function pull-down spray head with magnetic docking
- Two Settings: spray and stream
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- Easy DIY quick dock top mount installation
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge's job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what "makes or breaks" the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world's leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Overall Height: 26-3/16" (measured from counter top to highest part of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-1/5" (measured from counter top to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-13/16" (measured from center of faucet base to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 1.8 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 1-3/4" (cannot mount to thicker decks without use of extension kit)
- 1 handle included with faucet
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KPF-1650
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kraus KPF-1650 is made out of brass. It is light weight and might feel like plastic, according to Kraus.
What material(s) - metal or plastic - are the spray head and the pullout hose made of?
A. The Kraus KPF-1650 is made out of brass. It is light weight and might feel like plastic, according to Kraus.
The Kraus KPF-1650 has a lever that can only be mounted on the right hand side.
Can the lever be mounted on the left instead of the right?
A. The Kraus KPF-1650 has a lever that can only be mounted on the right hand side.
The Kraus KPF-1650 hose is made of metal. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help. Have a great day!
what material is hose made of
A. The Kraus KPF-1650 hose is made of metal. Please let me know if you have any other questions. I am happy to help. Have a great day!
Kraus Nola Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Nola Collection
Nola Pulldown Spray High-Arc Kitchen Faucet$152.95-$179.95(16)
Nola Single Lever Flex Commercial Style Kitchen Faucet$179.95-$215.95(5)
Nola Single Lever Concealed Pull Down Kitchen Faucet$134.95-$161.95(4)