|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Specification / Installation Guide|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.4|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 24" hose
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Two settings: spray and stream
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 18-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-1/2" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-3/8" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
This kitchen faucet is available as a kitchen combo with a number of sink choices. Like their faucets, Kraus kitchen sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new sink, we urge you to consider the kitchen combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 kitchen combos that include this faucet. All kitchen combos that use this faucet can be found by typing "KPF-1621 combos" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Special Sale (limited time only):
- Save 5% on Kraus kitchen sinks and faucets with coupon: KRAUSFIVE
Additional Kraus Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kraus Products
- Shop All Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection Products
Our SKU: KPF-1621
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
11 Questions from the Community
The Kraus KPF-1621 can be installed with the lever facing the front right or left side.
Can this faucet be installed with the lever control in front rather than on the side?
A. The Kraus KPF-1621 can be installed with the lever facing the front right or left side.
Kraus does not make a cover plate that works with the Kraus KPF-1621 faucet.
I have 3 holes. Is it possible to get a plate to cover the others?
A. Kraus does not make a cover plate that works with the Kraus KPF-1621 faucet.
The Kraus KPF-1621 is th same as the 1621 KSD and the reason for the difference in look is due to the different pictures taken. According to the spec sheets on both they're the same.
Is the Kraus KPF-1621 faucet the exact same faucet as the Kraus 1621 KSD? They look different on your website. Thank you.
A. The Kraus KPF-1621 is th same as the 1621 KSD and the reason for the difference in look is due to the different pictures taken. According to the spec sheets on both they're the same.
The Kraus are made in China and in South America.
Where are Kraus faucets manufactured?
A. The Kraus are made in China and in South America.
The Kraus KPF-1621 does stay in the lock position.
Does this model lock in the spray position?
A. The Kraus KPF-1621 does stay in the lock position.
The Kraus KPF-1621 is only available in the chrome finish.
Is this model available in any other finish?
A. The Kraus KPF-1621 is only available in the chrome finish.
The Kraus KPF-1621 does not have a pause feature.
Does this faucet "pause" at the spray head ?
A. The Kraus KPF-1621 does not have a pause feature.
You have to manually pull it out and it will retract back to faucet.
Does this model retract? or does the pull out need to be maually pushed in?
A. You have to manually pull it out and it will retract back to faucet.
The Kraus KPF-1621 has a pullout spray head that is made of plastic.
Is the head end really METAL or just painted plastic like a lot of spray heads on faucets?
A. The Kraus KPF-1621 has a pullout spray head that is made of plastic.
The handle on the Kraus KPF-1621 is 3" from the faucet hole to the deck, so you only need about a 3"-4" clearance!
What is the maximum height of the side handle? I only have 6 inches between the deck and a window sill.
A. The handle on the Kraus KPF-1621 is 3" from the faucet hole to the deck, so you only need about a 3"-4" clearance!
The Kraus KPF-1621 is held by a spring enforced hose rather than a magnet. It is not magnetic.
Does the spout have a magnetic catch?
A. The Kraus KPF-1621 is held by a spring enforced hose rather than a magnet. It is not magnetic.
Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen Faucets Collection
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet with Pot Filler$299.95-$314.96(72)
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet$149.95-$179.95(68)
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with Soap Dispenser$189.95-$219.95(35)
Commercial Style Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet$169.95-$179.96(55)
Stainless Steel Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet$269.96-$269.96(19)