|Sink Specification / Installation Guide|
|Faucet Specification / Installation|
|Soap Dispenser Specification / Installation Guide|
|Basin Depth (Left)||10|
|Basin Depth (Right)||10|
|Basin Length (Left)||14.9|
|Basin Length (Right)||14.9|
|Basin Rack Included||Yes|
|Basin Width (Left)||17|
|Basin Width (Right)||17|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||2|
|Sink Material||Stainless Steel|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
What's Included in this Combo:
- 16 gauge Stainless Steel Sink
- Commercial-style pre-rinse kitchen faucet
- Soap Dispenser
- Dish grids (basin racks)
- Basket strainers (sink drains)
- Mounting and installation brackets included
- Sink coutout template (for countertop cut dimensions) included
- Dish towel with Kraus logo
- Specification / Installation Sheet
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of 16 gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Commercial-grade satin finish - highly scratch and stain resistant
- Padded, Stone-Guard undercoat applied over rubber pads to reduce sink noise while in use
- Double bowl (50/50 split) 32-3/4" sink with modern ¾” radius corners
- Extra deep (10" depth) design is perfect for the semi-professional kitchen
- Undermount installation; fits 37"+ cabinets
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening compatible with most garbage disposal units (included InSinkErator)
- Certifications and Listings Include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Versatile commercial-style coild spring faucet neck
- Includes solid brass, self-priming (easy push), top-fill soap / lotion dispenser
- Spout swivels 360° to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Two Settings: Spray and stream
- High-arch gooseneck spout furthur allows for unobstructed sink access
- Certifications and Listings Include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- Height: 10" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 19" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 32-3/4" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width (Left): 17" (measured from the back left inner rim to the front left inner rim)
- Basin Width (Right): 17" (measured from the back right inner rim to the front right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Left): 14-9/10" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Length (Right): 14-9/10" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth (Left): 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Basin Depth (Right): 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 37"
- Overall Height: 28-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 28" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Soap Dispenser Height: 2-1/10"
- Soap Dispenser Reach: 3-1/2"
- Soap Dispenser Tank: 14 ounces
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 2
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Single handle included
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Extra Thick, 16 Gauge Stainless Steel: Short of paying thousands of dollars, 16 gauge is as thick as sinks come (22% thicker than 18 gauge; 36% thicker than 20 gauge). Thicker steel means a stronger sink (hence the lifetime warranty) while also offering a richer and more robust appearance to the finish that is easily discernible from the white-washed, cheap look of thinner sinks.
- Premium Grade T-304 Stainless Steel: There are two primary types of stainless steel in the market: T-409 and the higher quality T-304. The difference lies in chromium and nickel contents; T-409 with 11% and .5% respectively, T-304 with 18% and 10%. When added to steel, these two metals prevent oxidation and rust by neutralizing sodium chloride (salt) – a common element in everyday kitchens. While cheaper sinks use T-409, Kraus sinks boast T-304, further lending to the lifetime warranty.
- Sound Insulated: Sound insulated steel is commonly only thought of in the automobile industry. There, auto manufacturers use spray-on “Stone Guard” insulation to provide for a quieter ride and protect the steel. Borrowing this technology and adding to it, Kraus sinks use Stone Guard insulation, sprayed over rubber sound dampening pads to create a noticeably lower-tone and overall quieter kitchen sink. It also protects your cabinet from underside condensation drips.
- Included Dish Grids (Basin Racks) and Basket Strainers (Drains): It’s a wonder why dish grids aren’t included with all sinks; they serve a valuable role. Not only do they virtually eliminate scratches, they allow the sink to properly drain, preventing sink scum and protecting your cutlery. As with most Kraus kitchen sinks, this sink includes the stainless steel sink grids along with the basket strainers you’ll need for installation.
- For the Professional Kitchen: To handle the turnover in commercial kitchens and restaurants, dish-washers need to be able quickly blast food away before rushing dishes through the sanitation cycle. For this reason, the pre-rinse faucet was developed to be a rugged, fully flexible faucet with an on-demand trigger. And until recently, these technologies were reserved only to commercial product lines. By adopting them, then sizing the package to fit residential kitchens, Kraus pre-rinse faucets have almost single handedly started a kitchen faucet revolution. People love the look and ease of use.
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KHU102-33-KPF1602-KSD30
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel / Chrome
- Stainless Steel / Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Rated 4 out of 5 by Ekimojoe from sink and faucet combo The sink and faucet are what we expected...... good quality, looks and function. But......the stopper that came with the sink is made with cheap material that rusts. when my wife told me it was rusting, I couldn't believe it. Sure enough, where the handle fastens to the stopper must be a ferrous metal because rust comes out of the bottom. Why would someone risk their reputation using cheap materials for a high end sink. It should have been stainless steel like the sink. Thats all I got.
Date published: 2013-02-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ghoward from Very Impressive! I am very happy with my purchase. It was delivered in less than a week and packaged well. The picture doesn't do the faucet justice, it is HUGE (almost too big honestly) Much larger than I had expected. Very solid feeling, heavy to the touch. No cheap plastic that look like chrome anywhere to be seen.
Date published: 2011-07-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by KennyP from Excellent Value & Superior Quality My wife absolutely loves the depth of the sink and the added capabilities of the KPF-1602 faucet. The combination has become the focal point of our kitchen and has received rave reviews from all that have seen it. It was received well packaged and if you have ever bought a Kraus faucet you know that each one is wrapped in its own protective cloth sleeve to prevent scratches and maintain that fine finish. Not to be undone; the sink also arrived in a large black bag worthy of reusing for something special. I am sold on Kraus. In fact, we purchased (4) Kraus vessel sinks and faucets to outfit our bathrooms.
Date published: 2012-12-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by hicksb15 from Beautiful Combination! This combo is a beautiful combination. The installers of my Granite (who mounted my sink) also raved about the quality of the sink and faucet. The water pressure of the faucet is much better than expected and much improved over the old cheap faucet I previously had. The faucet, sink, and basket strainers were all really simple to install. The only negatives i can think of are: 1. I wish they would send a tool to tighten the bolt with the basket strainers. 2. Wish i was able to put two deep basket strainers in the sink instead of one (the cut out in the sink fit only one of each type). 3. I wish the spray holder on the sink was about an 1-2" longer that way the sprayer would rest towards the center of the sink instead of the rear. Again, these negatives are only minor nit picky things that i can think of. If you are looking at this sink, buy it! You won't regret it!
Date published: 2014-03-29
Rated 4 out of 5 by bennett from Good Value Just installed looks great We are very happy with the purchase.
Date published: 2012-11-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by RhondaE from Very nice package Loved the convenience of the package deal that included sink, drains, protection racks, and the beautiful faucet. Quick delivery - couldn't ask for more! The quality of the sink and faucet is amazing and the price is outstanding. You pay around the same price for a cheap plastic faucet from the big box stores. This sink is coated for soundproofing... If you like it, don't hesitate to buy it.
Date published: 2013-11-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by mikeh from Easy to install, good looking with easy-to-use featrues The product was shipped quickly and installed easily. The modern look fits in very well with out new kitchen.
Date published: 2014-03-26
Kraus redesigned several plumbing industry standards and focused on modern plumbing style. Offering an extensive selection of faucets and sinks, Kraus aims to provide quality and handmade plumbing fixtures to its customers. For plumbing that balances durability with aesthetics, Kraus keeps its luxurious products at an affordable price.
Kraus Kitchen Combo Collection
The Kraus Kitchen Combo Collection has all the solutions to your kitchen renovation problems. This collection offers exclusive three-for-one sink and faucet deals that will help you save both time and money for a stress-free renovation. Kraus kitchen fixtures merge cutting edge design with industrial conception to ensure homeowners well-made products that will last for years on end. Only with the Kraus Kitchen Combo Collection will homeowners be able to purchase a stainless steel kitchen sink, single lever kitchen faucet, and stainless soap dispenser all together in one deal. Available in an assortment of sizes and configurations, homeowners no longer have to compensate budget for quality with the Kraus Kitchen Combo Collection.
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen Combo Collection
Kitchen Combo - 32-3/4" Undermount 60/40 Double Bo...$674.96-$799.95(7)
Kitchen Combo - 35-7/8" Farmhouse Single Bowl 16 G...$602.96-$699.95(7)
Kitchen Combo - 32" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gaug...$455.96-$599.95(22)
Kitchen Combo - 32-3/4" Undermount 50/50 Double Bo...$557.96-$584.96(2)
Kitchen Combo - 35-7/8" Farmhouse 60/40 Double Bow...$629.96-$656.96
All KRAUS products undergo a rigorous quality control process. We offer our customers thoughtfully crafted fixtures & accessories, engineered for enduring performance over years of use. KRAUS Brand Limited Lifetime Warranty If a product fails due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period, KRAUS will repair or replace the items at our discretion. We define the warranty period as the length of time that the owner of the product owns the first home where the Kraus product is installed. Warranties are not transferable, between homes or owners and are only applicable to residential use. Commercial use will automatically void the warranty. To make a warranty claim, the original sales receipt must be presented, without exception. Like other home fixtures, Kraus products will require light maintenance to ensure proper function. We provide you with complete knowledge to perform this maintenance and can also recommend resources if you are unable to fulfill this service. Kraus will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of maintenance. Kraus recommends installing all Kraus products with a licensed, professional plumber. We will not be held responsible for any damage or product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use. By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Kraus is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, installation or use of your product. This includes freight costs, cartridge replacement, labor, travel time, lost profit, home damages and other contingent liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, costs associated with experts, investigations, analyses, attorneys and other professionals and services). The Kraus warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by, or the responsibility of Kraus. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant. KRAUS USA Inc. makes no implication that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-775-0703 or by writing: KrausUSA 12 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050