|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Basin Rack Included||Yes|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of 16 gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Commercial-grade satin finish - highly scratch and stain resistant
- Padded, Stone-Guard undercoat applied over rubber pads to reduce sink noise while in use
- Single bowl 35-9/10" sink with modern ¾” radius corners
- Extra deep (10" depth) design is perfect for the semi-professional kitchen
- Undermount installation; fits 40+" cabinets
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening compatible with most garbage disposal units (included InSinkErator)
- Height: 10" ( measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 20-3/4" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 35-9/10" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer)
- Basin Width: 16" (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 33" (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 10" (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount, farmhouse
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 40"
- Kraus 16 gauge Stainless Steel sink
- Stainless steel bottom dish grid (basin rack)
- Stainless steel basket strainer (sink drain assembly)
- Mounting and installation brackets
- Sink cutout template (for countertop cut dimensions)
- Dish towel with Kraus logo
- Specification Sheet / Installation Guide
- Very durable; will never chip or crack
- Dishes usually don't break when dropped during dish washing
- Due to relative weights, stainless steel is generally much easier (and less expensive) to install
- Nonporous; resists bacteria
- Neutral color fits into almost any décor - matches stainless steel appliances
- Extra Thick, 16 Gauge Stainless Steel: Short of paying thousands of dollars, 16 gauge is as thick as sinks come (22% thicker than 18 gauge; 36% thicker than 20 gauge). Thicker steel means a stronger sink (hence the lifetime warranty) while also offering a richer and more robust appearance to the finish that is easily discernible from the white-washed, cheap look of thinner sinks.
- Premium Grade T-304 Stainless Steel: There are two primary types of stainless steel in the market: T-409 and the higher quality T-304. The difference lies in chromium and nickel contents; T-409 with 11% and .5% respectively, T-304 with 18% and 10%. When added to steel, these two metals prevent oxidation and rust by neutralizing sodium chloride (salt) – a common element in everyday kitchens. While cheaper sinks use T-409, Kraus sinks boast T-304, further lending to the lifetime warranty.
- Sound Insulated: Sound insulated steel is commonly only thought of in the automobile industry. There, auto manufacturers use spray-on “Stone Guard” insulation to provide for a quieter ride and protect the steel. Borrowing this technology and adding to it, Kraus sinks use Stone Guard insulation, sprayed over rubber sound dampening pads to create a noticeably lower-tone and overall quieter kitchen sink. It also protects your cabinet from underside condensation drips.
- Included Dish Grid (Basin Rack) and Basket Strainer (Drain): It’s a wonder why dish grids aren’t included with all sinks; they serve a valuable role. Not only do they virtually eliminate scratches, they allow the sink to properly drain, preventing sink scum and protecting your cutlery. As with all Kraus sinks, this sink includes the stainless steel sink grid along with the stainless steel basket strainer you’ll need for installation.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- This kitchen sink is available as a kitchen combo with a number of faucet choices. Like their sinks, Kraus kitchen faucets have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this sink and also need a new faucet, we urge you to consider the kitchen combos; they truly are a deal. Under the header "We Also Recommend These Similiar Products" you will find 5 kitchen combos that include this sink. All kitchen combos that use this sink can be found by typing "KHF200-36 combos" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KHF200-36
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Do I need an undermount seal to install this sink? Basically, I'm wondering if everything to install the sink is included with the purchase.
How long is the apron on this sink? Can it be used with standard cabinets, or do you need a special cabinet for an apron sink?
Where is this unit made?
Can you use a garbage disposal with this product?
Kraus redesigned several plumbing industry standards and focused on modern plumbing style. Offering an extensive selection of faucets and sinks, Kraus aims to provide quality and handmade plumbing fixtures to its customers. For plumbing that balances durability with aesthetics, Kraus keeps its luxurious products at an affordable price.
Kraus Kitchen Sink Collection
No other brand does sleek and strong better than Kraus. The Kraus Kitchen Sink collection offers a vast selection of premium stainless steel sinks for everything from the single chef kitchen to the kitchen built to host large family dinners. Kraus kitchen sinks are made from commercial grade 16 gauge stainless steel to handle the daily wear and tear of a bustling kitchen. Homeowners are guaranteed rust resistant surfaces, reliable performance, and superior durability. In addition to quality craftsmanship, most Kraus kitchen sinks come with bonus accessories including an industrial sized basket strainer, sink grid, and signature Kraus dish towel. Available in an assortment of single bowl and double bowl configurations, the Kraus Kitchen Sink Collection has a fit for every lifestyle.
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen Sink Collection
30" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
32" Undermount Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
32-1/4" Undermount 50/50 Double Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
32-3/4" Undermount 50/50 Double Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
33" Farmhouse Single Bowl 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
All KRAUS products undergo a rigorous quality control process. We offer our customers thoughtfully crafted fixtures & accessories, engineered for enduring performance over years of use. KRAUS Brand Limited Lifetime Warranty If a product fails due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period, KRAUS will repair or replace the items at our discretion. We define the warranty period as the length of time that the owner of the product owns the first home where the Kraus product is installed. Warranties are not transferable, between homes or owners and are only applicable to residential use. Commercial use will automatically void the warranty. To make a warranty claim, the original sales receipt must be presented, without exception. Like other home fixtures, Kraus products will require light maintenance to ensure proper function. We provide you with complete knowledge to perform this maintenance and can also recommend resources if you are unable to fulfill this service. Kraus will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of maintenance. Kraus recommends installing all Kraus products with a licensed, professional plumber. We will not be held responsible for any damage or product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use. By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Kraus is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, installation or use of your product. This includes freight costs, cartridge replacement, labor, travel time, lost profit, home damages and other contingent liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, costs associated with experts, investigations, analyses, attorneys and other professionals and services). The Kraus warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by, or the responsibility of Kraus. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant. KRAUS USA Inc. makes no implication that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-775-0703 or by writing: KrausUSA 12 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050