|Faucet Installation Sheet|
|Drain Specification Sheet|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, Vessel|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant triple-plated finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- Tall design for use with vessel (above-the-counter) sinks
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard US plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the US and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 13" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- 1 handle included
- KGW-1700-PU-10-CL: This model
- KGW-1700-CL: This model without metal pop-up drain assembly
- KGW-1700-PU-10-BLCL: This model with clear black glass
- KGW-1700-PU-10-BLFR: This model with black frosted glass
- KGW-1700-PU-10-BRCL: This model with clear brown glass
- KGW-1700-PU-10-BRFR: This model with brown frosted glass
- KGW-1700-PU-10-FR: This model with frosted glass
This vessel faucet is available as a bathroom combo with a number of sink choices. Like their vessel faucets, Kraus vessel sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new vessel sink, we urge you to consider the bathroom combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 bathroom combos that include this faucet. All bathroom combos that use this sink can be found by typing "KGW-1700-PU-10-CL" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KGW-1700-PU-10-CL
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Kraus KGW-1700-PU-10-CL is designed to be used with a vessel sink. If used with a undermount sink the water would fall a great distance and could cause a great deal of splash. Physically you can use it with an undermount sink, but it was not designed to be used in that manner.
What is the reason this faucet can't be used together with an undermounted sink?
A. The Kraus KGW-1700-PU-10-CL is designed to be used with a vessel sink. If used with a undermount sink the water would fall a great distance and could cause a great deal of splash. Physically you can use it with an undermount sink, but it was not designed to be used in that manner.
The Kraus KGW-1700-PU-10-CL will not have a lot of pressure, so it would work for an under mount sink. There will not be much if any splashing.
the faucet seems high and good for vessels sinks; but can it be used for undermount sinks as well or is there a shorter version that can be ordered for an undermounted sink?
A. The Kraus KGW-1700-PU-10-CL will not have a lot of pressure, so it would work for an under mount sink. There will not be much if any splashing.
The Kraus KGW-1700-PU-10-CL is made in Germany.
Is this product made in USA?
The Kraus KGW-1700-PU-10-CL is made in Germany.
Kraus Bath Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Bath Faucets Collection
Riviera Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet$139.95-$169.95(15)
Ramus Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Metal P...$129.95-$149.95(37)
Aldo Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Metal Po...$169.95-$169.95(2)
Sheven Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Metal ...$129.95-$149.95(9)
Waterfall Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet$149.95-$199.95(5)