|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant triple-plated finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard US plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the US and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 7-2/5" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-2/5" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- 1 handle included
- KEF-15501-PU16: This model
- KEF-15501: This model without metal pop-up drain assembly
- KEF-15501-PU11: This model with chrome pop-up
- KEF-15500: Taller (vessel) version of this model without metal pop-up drain assembly
- KEF-15500-PU10: Taller (vessel) version of this model with chrome pop-up
- KEF-15500-PU15: Taller (vessel) version of this model
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KEF-15501-PU16
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Rated 5 out of 5 by kyburz from I bought three of these and they are just lovely- the lines are sleek, the metal is beautful and solid and they seem to work great.
Date published: 2012-06-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by cook63 from Nice!!!!! This is a quality faucet. It is streamlined and beautiful! I will probably buy another one for my other bathroom because it looks so nice.
Date published: 2013-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by jjbenz from Classic design, adds style to bathroom I placed in a tandem sinks master bath. Water flow is super (I have a well), the faucet is built well with smooth operation in the handle. The squared off design magnifies my rectangular sinks and everyone comments how beautiful the bathroom appears. So I added it to second bath remodel with a round sink and it still looks rich and well proportioned for smaller sink.
Date published: 2013-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by EMO80 from Beautiful faucet I bought four of these for a home renovation project. They look beautiful and appear to function nicely. My builder loves them too!
Date published: 2014-04-07
Kraus redesigned several plumbing industry standards and focused on modern plumbing style. Offering an extensive selection of faucets and sinks, Kraus aims to provide quality and handmade plumbing fixtures to its customers. For plumbing that balances durability with aesthetics, Kraus keeps its luxurious products at an affordable price.
Kraus Exquisite Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Exquisite Collection
Ventus Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includ...$206.96-$206.96(10)
Ventus Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Meta...$179.96-$179.96(1)
Arcus Single Hole Bathroom Faucet$80.96-$107.96(9)
Ventus Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet$161.96-$179.96(11)
Virtus Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Meta...$152.96-$152.96(1)
All KRAUS products undergo a rigorous quality control process. We offer our customers thoughtfully crafted fixtures & accessories, engineered for enduring performance over years of use. KRAUS Brand Limited Lifetime Warranty If a product fails due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period, KRAUS will repair or replace the items at our discretion. We define the warranty period as the length of time that the owner of the product owns the first home where the Kraus product is installed. Warranties are not transferable, between homes or owners and are only applicable to residential use. Commercial use will automatically void the warranty. To make a warranty claim, the original sales receipt must be presented, without exception. Like other home fixtures, Kraus products will require light maintenance to ensure proper function. We provide you with complete knowledge to perform this maintenance and can also recommend resources if you are unable to fulfill this service. Kraus will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of maintenance. Kraus recommends installing all Kraus products with a licensed, professional plumber. We will not be held responsible for any damage or product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use. By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Kraus is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, installation or use of your product. This includes freight costs, cartridge replacement, labor, travel time, lost profit, home damages and other contingent liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, costs associated with experts, investigations, analyses, attorneys and other professionals and services). The Kraus warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by, or the responsibility of Kraus. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant. KRAUS USA Inc. makes no implication that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-775-0703 or by writing: KrausUSA 12 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050