California Drought Non-Compliant - 1.2 GPM MaximumThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Escutcheon Included||No, Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant triple-plated finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- Lift-Rod Drain and lift rod waste are included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard US plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge's job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking - all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what "makes or breaks" the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world's leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here - they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world's leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the US and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certified and listed by cUPC, NSF/ANSI 61.
- Overall Height: 6-9/10" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-7/10" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 3-4/5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- 1 handle included
- KEF-14701: This model
- KEF-14700: Taller (vessel) version of this model
- KEF-14700-PU-10: Taller (vessel) version of this model + metal pop-up drain assembly
- KEF-14703: Widespread version of this model
- KEF-14703-PU11: Widespread version of this model + metal pop-up drain assembly
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KEF-14701
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Kraus reccomends 3" from the back of the faucet to the wall for model KEF-14701.
How much clearance is needed between the faucet and the wall for the handle to work?
A. Kraus reccomends 3" from the back of the faucet to the wall for model KEF-14701.
The Kraus KEF-14701 in a shallow sink would cause it to splash. Depending on how shallow your sink is, you would most likely need to go a bit small on the faucet.
Would this faucet be a poor choice for a shallow sink?
A. The Kraus KEF-14701 in a shallow sink would cause it to splash. Depending on how shallow your sink is, you would most likely need to go a bit small on the faucet.
The same version with the drain assembly is the KEF-14701-PU11.
If "no drain-assembly is included," where can I get the drain assembly?
A. The same version with the drain assembly is the KEF-14701-PU11.
The Kraus KEF-14701 is low-lead compliant and it can be installed with an undermount sink.
Is this Low-lead Compliant and can it be installed with an undermount sink?
A. The Kraus KEF-14701 is low-lead compliant and it can be installed with an undermount sink.
Kraus Illusio Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Illusio Collection
Illusio Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet$167.95-$167.95
Bathroom Combo - Illusio 18-3/5" Ceramic Vessel Ba...$269.95-$309.95(1)
Illusio Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Metal...$183.95-$183.95(1)
Bathroom Combo - Illusio 18-1/2" Ceramic Vessel Ba...$249.95-$289.95