|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Material||Brass, Vitreous China|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- White ceramic vessel sink
- Pop-up drain assembly
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of the finest grade vitreous china (ceramic)
- Non-porous glossy, baked on finish is highly durable and scratch resistant
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Add an elegant touch to your bathroom with a Kraus ceramic wash basin
- This bathroom sink will enhance any home improvement remodel
- Designed for above-the-counter installation
- Standard 1-3/4" drain opening - designed to easily connect to waste lines, including P-traps
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Height: 5-1/5" ( measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 18-3/5" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 18-3/5" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Material: Ceramic
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- The Vessel Advantage: Beyond uniqueness and their distinctive modern design, vessel sinks also present a couple of functional advantages. Because the sink is raised off the countertop, overall bathroom clutter presents less of an issue as items are merely level with or below the sink rim, not towering over it and in the way of your arms. Furthermore, bowl-shaped vessel sinks actually free up countertop space directly under the sink rim. Lastly, vessel sinks are much better at containing splashes, making face and hand washing less messy.
- Handcrafted Quality: Kraus vessel sinks are handcrafted in a very labor-intensive process. Starting with only the finest materials, artisans work each sink through its various production stages, with complete control over the entire process. By using hands to get the work done, each Kraus vessel sink is a functional work of art that has seen great care and thought put into its creation. The end result is a flawless sink that shows its attention to details.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KCV-150
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The sink is open in the back where the faucet is inserted.
Is this sink open in the back?
A. The sink is open in the back where the faucet is inserted.
The Kraus KCV-150 will work with the Delta 582LF.
Will this sink accomodate the Delta faucet 582LF-WFMPU?
A. The Kraus KCV-150 will work with the Delta 582LF.
The Kraus KCV-150 does feature an overflow.
Does this sink feature an overflow?
A. The Kraus KCV-150 does feature an overflow.
The Kraus KCV-150 sink is fully enclosed and is not open in the back.
Is this sink open in the back?
A. The Kraus KCV-150 sink is fully enclosed and is not open in the back.
The Kraus KCV-150 is glazed on all finished sides including the back. So it will look shiny.
Is this sink shiney white finished on the back? I know it is closed, but there is a mirror involved on this job.
A. The Kraus KCV-150 is glazed on all finished sides including the back. So it will look shiny.