|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of the finest grade vitreous china (ceramic)
- Non-porous glossy, baked on finish is highly durable and scratch resistant
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Add an elegant touch to your bathroom with a Kraus ceramic wash basin
- This bathroom sink will enhance any home improvement remodel
- Designed for above-the-counter installation
- Sink only model - does not include pop-up
- Standard 1-3/4" drain opening - designed to easily connect to waste lines, including P-traps
- Height: 6-1/4" ( measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 16" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Material: Ceramic
- The Vessel Advantage: Beyond uniqueness and their distinctive modern design, vessel sinks also present a couple of functional advantages. Because the sink is raised off the countertop, overall bathroom clutter presents less of an issue as items are merely level with or below the sink rim, not towering over it and in the way of your arms. Furthermore, bowl-shaped vessel sinks actually free up countertop space directly under the sink rim. Lastly, vessel sinks are much better at containing splashes, making face and hand washing less messy.
- Handcrafted Quality: Kraus vessel sinks are handcrafted in a very labor-intensive process. Starting with only the finest materials, artisans work each sink through its various production stages, with complete control over the entire process. By using hands to get the work done, each Kraus vessel sink is a functional work of art that has seen great care and thought put into its creation. The end result is a flawless sink that shows its attention to details.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KCV-141-SO
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- White Ceramic
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rated 1 out of 5 by aerosigns from High School Shop Class Quality I have purchased Kraus before and was very happy with their kitchen sinks. This is not the case with their vanity vessel sink. This thing is so irregular it looks like it was done in Freshmen shop class. Wavy, divots around the edges, drain hole is off center, flat spots around the outer edge. If you are looking for something that looks like you made it yourself this is the one.
Date published: 2014-06-30
Kraus redesigned several plumbing industry standards and focused on modern plumbing style. Offering an extensive selection of faucets and sinks, Kraus aims to provide quality and handmade plumbing fixtures to its customers. For plumbing that balances durability with aesthetics, Kraus keeps its luxurious products at an affordable price.
Kraus White Ceramic Collection
Kraus merges traditional style with modern ingenuity to create the White Ceramic Collection. Ceramic sinks have long ruled the home renovation scene as the go-to model for everyday bathrooms. What the White Ceramic Collection does is successfully reinvent a mainstay classic into a sleek and unique vessel suitable for the modern home. The White Ceramic Collection showcases a diverse array of white ceramic vessel sinks that range in size and shape from small to large and round to rectangular. Kraus ceramic vessels are still as elegant and refined as they were in the past but with harder wearing surfaces and higher stain resistant abilities. Made available with a variety of single lever faucets, capture the essence of contemporary home decor with the Kraus White Ceramic Collection.
Other Products In The Kraus White Ceramic Collection
Bathroom Combo - 19-1/5" Ceramic Vessel Bathroom S...$219.95-$239.95(20)
Bathroom Combo - 16-4/5" Ceramic Vessel Bathroom S...$219.95-$239.95(2)
Bathroom Combo - 16-4/5" Ceramic Vessel Bathroom S...$219.95-$239.95(3)
18-4/5" Ceramic Vessel Bathroom Sink - Includes Po...$129.95-$139.95(10)
Bathroom Combo - 15-4/5" Ceramic Vessel Bathroom S...$219.95-$239.95(10)
All KRAUS products undergo a rigorous quality control process. We offer our customers thoughtfully crafted fixtures & accessories, engineered for enduring performance over years of use. KRAUS Brand Limited Lifetime Warranty If a product fails due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period, KRAUS will repair or replace the items at our discretion. We define the warranty period as the length of time that the owner of the product owns the first home where the Kraus product is installed. Warranties are not transferable, between homes or owners and are only applicable to residential use. Commercial use will automatically void the warranty. To make a warranty claim, the original sales receipt must be presented, without exception. Like other home fixtures, Kraus products will require light maintenance to ensure proper function. We provide you with complete knowledge to perform this maintenance and can also recommend resources if you are unable to fulfill this service. Kraus will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of maintenance. Kraus recommends installing all Kraus products with a licensed, professional plumber. We will not be held responsible for any damage or product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use. By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Kraus is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, installation or use of your product. This includes freight costs, cartridge replacement, labor, travel time, lost profit, home damages and other contingent liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, costs associated with experts, investigations, analyses, attorneys and other professionals and services). The Kraus warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by, or the responsibility of Kraus. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant. KRAUS USA Inc. makes no implication that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine local code compliance. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer. Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-775-0703 or by writing: KrausUSA 12 Harbor Park Drive, Port Washington, NY 11050