|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Material||Brass, Vitreous China|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- White ceramic vessel sink
- Pop-up drain assembly
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of the finest grade vitreous china (ceramic)
- Non-porous glossy, baked on finish is highly durable and scratch resistant
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Add an elegant touch to your bathroom with a Kraus ceramic wash basin
- This bathroom sink will enhance any home improvement remodel
- Designed for above-the-counter installation
- Standard 1-3/4" drain opening - designed to easily connect to waste lines, including P-traps
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Height: 5-1/5" ( measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15-1/5" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 15-1/5" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Material: Ceramic
- The Vessel Advantage: Beyond uniqueness and their distinctive modern design, vessel sinks also present a couple of functional advantages. Because the sink is raised off the countertop, overall bathroom clutter presents less of an issue as items are merely level with or below the sink rim, not towering over it and in the way of your arms. Furthermore, bowl-shaped vessel sinks actually free up countertop space directly under the sink rim. Lastly, vessel sinks are much better at containing splashes, making face and hand washing less messy.
- Handcrafted Quality: Kraus vessel sinks are handcrafted in a very labor-intensive process. Starting with only the finest materials, artisans work each sink through its various production stages, with complete control over the entire process. By using hands to get the work done, each Kraus vessel sink is a functional work of art that has seen great care and thought put into its creation. The end result is a flawless sink that shows its attention to details.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KCV-135
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kraus KCV-135 would not work with the drain assembly from the Delta product because the sink does not have a overflow and will require a drain assembly with no overflow. The drain connections are also different sizes.
I ordered Delta 3592LF-WL WITH METAL Pop-up from Addison Collection, does this pop-up work withKCV-135?
A. The Kraus KCV-135 would not work with the drain assembly from the Delta product because the sink does not have a overflow and will require a drain assembly with no overflow. The drain connections are also different sizes.
The Kraus KCV-135 can be installed with the Kraus PU-10 pop up drain. It can be ordered in the brushed nickel finish.
Is there any drain I can purchase seperately in brushed nickel for this sink?
A. The Kraus KCV-135 can be installed with the Kraus PU-10 pop up drain. It can be ordered in the brushed nickel finish.
Any Wall Mounted or Deck Mounted Faucet will work with this sink - as long as the Height is at least 6".
Which faucets will work with the Kraus KCV-135
A. Any Wall Mounted or Deck Mounted Faucet will work with this sink - as long as the Height is at least 6".
The Kraus KCV-135 pop up drain is not available in the brushed nickel finish.
May I exchange chrome pop up for brushed nickel?
A. The Kraus KCV-135 pop up drain is not available in the brushed nickel finish.
Thank you for your question. The Kraus KCV-135 already comes with a pop-up and does not need another one, any vessel faucet will work as long as its spout is higher than 6 inches.
Would another pop up drain or faucet model 2100-LM20 be suitable for this vessel?
A. Thank you for your question. The Kraus KCV-135 already comes with a pop-up and does not need another one, any vessel faucet will work as long as its spout is higher than 6 inches.
Kraus White Ceramic Collection
Other Products In The Kraus White Ceramic Collection
Wyndham Collection WC-TD72
72" Andover Floor-Standing Traditional Double Vani...$1,893.45-$1,999.00(6)
Wyndham Collection WC-WHE007-SH-72
72" Avara Wall Mounted Modern Double Vanity Set - ...$1,549.00-$1,549.00(1)
Wyndham Collection WC-TD60
60" Andover Floor-Standing Traditional Double Vani...$1,699.00-$1,699.00(3)
Torino 30" Free Standing Vanity Set with Engineere...$1,049.00-$1,069.00(1)
Wyndham Collection WC-CG5000-36
36" Premiere Floor-Standing Modern Vanity Set - In...$1,099.00-$1,099.00(1)