|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Material||Brass, Vitreous China|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of the finest grade vitreous china
- Non-porous glossy, baked on finish is highly durable and scratch resistant
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Add an elegant touch to your bathroom with a Kraus ceramic wash basin
- This bathroom sink will enhance any home improvement remodel
- Designed for above-the-counter installation
- Includes pop-up drain
- Standard 1-3/4" drain opening - designed to easily connect to waste lines, including P-traps
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- The Vessel Advantage: Beyond uniqueness and their distinctive modern design, vessel sinks also present a couple of functional advantages. Because the sink is raised off the countertop, overall bathroom clutter presents less of an issue as items are merely level with or below the sink rim, not towering over it and in the way of your arms. Furthermore, bowl-shaped vessel sinks actually free up countertop space directly under the sink rim. Lastly, vessel sinks are much better at containing splashes, making face and hand washing less messy.
- Handcrafted Quality: Kraus vessel sinks are handcrafted in a very labor-intensive process. Starting with only the finest materials, artisans work each sink through its various production stages, with complete control over the entire process. By using hands to get the work done, each Kraus vessel sink is a functional work of art that has seen great care and thought put into its creation. The end result is a flawless sink that shows its attention to details.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Height: 5" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 15" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 18-4/5" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Material: Ceramic
- KCV-121: This model
- KCV-121-SO: Sink only version of this model
This vessel sink is available as a bathroom combo with a number of faucet choices. Like their vessel sinks, Kraus vessel faucets have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this sink and also need a new vessel faucet, we urge you to consider the bathroom combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 bathroom combos that include this sink. All bathroom combos that use this sink can be found by typing "KCV-121" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KCV-121
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Is there an overflow on this sink?
Is there an overflow on this sink? Would this sink and faucet work on a 18" cabinet, 19.5" granite top?
What is the weight?
how much does it weigh?
Is this sink UL Listed? The Code officials where I am require that
With the finish selections - are those for the pop up drain or the actual sink material?
Is the back of the 121 finished?
whit kind of siphon fits this sink??
A. The Kraus KCV-121 comes with a pop-up drain assembly that is standard sized and will fit most any P-Trap you'll find, we suggest the Kraus PT-50 Solid Brass P-Trap to match this sink, as it not only matches the contemporary styling but the finishes will be exactly the same as your pop-up and Kraus faucet.