|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Basin Rack Included||Yes|
|Basin Split||Single Basin|
|Basket Strainer Included||Yes|
|Cutting Board Included||No|
|Minimum Cabinet Size||24|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304|
Kraus KBU11 Features:
- Constructed of 16 gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel - guaranteed to never rust or corrode
- Commercial-grade satin finish - highly scratch and stain resistant
- Designed for undermount installations
- Padded, Stone-Guard undercoat applied over rubber pads to reduce sink noise while in use
- Single basin provides maximum workspace
- Basin rack and basket strainer included
- Standard 3-1/2" drain opening compatible with most garbage disposal units (included InSinkErator)
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
Product Technologies / Benefits:
Kraus KBU11 Specifications:
- Height: 9" (measured from bottom of sink to top of rim)
- Overall Width: 17-3/4" (measured from back outer rim to front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 20-3/4" (measured from left outer rim to right outer)
- Basin Depth: 9" (measured from center of basin to rim)
- Basin Width: 15-3/4" (measured from back inner rim to front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 18-3/4" (measured from left inner rim to right inner rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 3-1/2"
- Minimum Base Cabinet Width: 24"
19-5/8" version of this model
23" version of this model
19" version with Zero-Radius corners
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KBU11
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Kraus KBU11 interior dimensions are 18.75 by 15.75, with an outside of 20.75 by 17.75.
The spec sheet and installation guide show the interior dimension to be wider than the exterior dimension on the diagram. Will this fit in a 21" cabinet (19 1/2 interior width).
A. The Kraus KBU11 interior dimensions are 18.75 by 15.75, with an outside of 20.75 by 17.75.
The Kraus KBU11 is able to be installed in the opposite direction.
Can you install the sink in the opposite direction?
A. The Kraus KBU11 is able to be installed in the opposite direction.
The Kraus KBU11 needs a 21" cabinet to fit properly.
Is there enough room in a 20" wide cabinet for the faucets? Since the width of the sink is 17 3/4", this only leaves about 2" for faucets.
A. The Kraus KBU11 needs a 21" cabinet to fit properly.
The Kraus KBU11 is strictly an undermount sink.
Can this sink be installed as a drop in?
A. The Kraus KBU11 is strictly an undermount sink.
We apologize for the typo. This sink is an 16 gauge sink. The specifications from Kraus come directly from the manufacturer and have the correct information.
why does the installation guide & spec sheet say the sink is 18 gauge when product details say it is 16 gauge
A. We apologize for the typo. This sink is an 16 gauge sink. The specifications from Kraus come directly from the manufacturer and have the correct information.
Kraus Kitchen sink Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Kitchen sink Collection
30" Single Basin 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen ...$299.95-$299.95(98)
32" Single Basin 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen ...$299.95-$299.95(115)
23" Single Basin 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen ...$259.95-$259.95(31)
32-3/4" Double Basin 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitc...$399.95-$399.95(57)
32" Double Basin 16 Gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen ...$251.95-$251.95(86)