|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, Vessel|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant triple-plated finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- Tall design for use with vessel (above-the-counter) sinks
- ADA compliant
- Designed to easily connect to standard US plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the US and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 12-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/2" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- 1 handle included
- KBF-1300: This model
- KBF-1300-PU-10: This model + metal pop-up drain assembly
This vessel faucet is available as a bathroom combo with a number of sink choices. Like their vessel faucets, Kraus vessel sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new vessel sink, we urge you to consider the bathroom combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 bathroom combos that include this faucet. All bathroom combos that use this sink can be found by typing "KBF-1300" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: KBF-1300
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
- Satin Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
The Kraus KBF-1300 Single Lever Vessel Mixer uses the Kraus PU-10 Drain Assembly and is ordered separately.
What is the drain that goes with this?
A. The Kraus KBF-1300 Single Lever Vessel Mixer uses the Kraus PU-10 Drain Assembly and is ordered separately.
The Kraus KBF-1300 does not have a deck/escutchion plate available through Kraus.
Is there an optional deck/escutchion plate for covering unused sink holes?
A. The Kraus KBF-1300 does not have a deck/escutchion plate available through Kraus.
yes, you will need to order the pop-up separately.
Do I need to order the pop up?
A. yes, you will need to order the pop-up separately.
The Kraus KBF-1300 is designed for a vessel sink.
Does this faucet work better with an undermount or vessel sink?
A. The Kraus KBF-1300 is designed for a vessel sink.
I called the manufacturer and they stated this must be just personal preference because their Kraus KBF-1300 in oil rubbed bronze is dark.
I have seen reveiws that this faucet in oil rubbed bronze is very light, not the typical dark colors. What do you know about this?
A. I called the manufacturer and they stated this must be just personal preference because their Kraus KBF-1300 in oil rubbed bronze is dark.
The strainer assembly is not included.
I just purchased the kraus KBF-1300. Does this faucet come with the strainer assembly.
A. The strainer assembly is not included.
The Kraus KBF-1300 does have an aerator.
Is there a problem with splashing (like the millenium faucet) or does this one have an aerator/difuser?
A. The Kraus KBF-1300 does have an aerator.
Kraus Bath Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Bath Faucets Collection
Bathroom Combo - 19-1/5" Ceramic Vessel Bathroom S...$219.95-$239.95(29)
Riviera Vessel Bathroom Faucet with NeoPerl Aerato...$159.95-$199.95(31)
Ramus Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Metal P...$129.95-$149.95(38)
Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet from the Ramus ...$109.95-$139.95(32)
Bathroom Combo - 17" Luna Glass Vessel Bathroom Si...$269.95-$319.95(28)