|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Sink Material||Tempered Glass|
14" Boulder Opal Glass Vessel Sink (12mm Thick) with Pop-Up Drain and Mounting Ring
A lot of manufacturers use the tag line “where style meets function,” but when you dig deeper, you find that their line of product is actually rather traditional. Fortunately for you, the reader, you have found a manufacturer where style really does meet function. The meaningful innovation of Kraus vessel sinks shows aptitude for art and design, while the above-counter design frees up cabinet space. In fact, Kraus vessel sinks are so highly regarded that they have almost single-handedly created an industry. But while others have tried to copy, Kraus is still the definitive leader in vessel sinks for four reasons: Quality: Glass is hand-blown, making each piece unique, and then it is tempered for your protection. Interior and exterior is polished to ensure years of everlasting beauty. Reviews: Kraus vessel sinks tend to shock people with how beautiful they really are – pictures do not do them justice. Price-point: At around $150, these are a smoking deal. Certification and Warranty: All sinks are covered under a limited lifetime warranty which means they are protected for as long as you own your home. UPC certification guarantees that the product complies with all codes – something other vessel sink manufacturers cannot say.
- This round glass vessel sink is a fusion of elegance and modern
- Stylish sink features a unique handcrafted design
- Elegant and exquisite sink will turn any bathroom into a stylish masterpiece
- Glass sink is constructed from solid tempered glass
- Various shades of blues ranging from deep dark ocean blues to light shades of sky blue are combined together to create this unique vessel sink design.
- Sink features smooth interior with a vibrant color pattern
- Designed for above counter installation with standard US plumbing connections
- Solid brass umbrella pop-up drain and mounting ring are included
- Installation parts are available in Chrome, Satin Nickel, Antique Brass, Oil Rubbed Bronze and Gold finishes
- Diameter: 14 inches
- Height: 5.5 inches
- Glass thickness: 0.5 inch (12 mm)
- Mounting ring adds 0.5 inch height
- 1.75-inch standard drain opening
- Manufactured by Kraus
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
- The handcrafted nature of this product will produce minor differences in design and sizing. Subtle variations will occur from piece to piece, adding to its unique qualities. Measurements may vary slightly.
- GV-430-14-SO - Sink Only - No pop up drain / mounting ring
- GV-430 - 16.5" circular version with 12mm thick glass
- GVR-430-RE - 22" rectangular version with 15mm thick glass
This vessel sink is available as a bathroom combo with a number of faucet choices. Like their vessel sinks, Kraus vessel faucets have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this sink and also need a new vessel faucet, we urge you to consider the bathroom combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 bathroom combos that include this sink. All bathroom combos that use this sink can be found by typing "GV-430-14 combos" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: GV-430-14
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Brass*
- Oil Rubbed Bronze*
- Satin Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
This item measures 6.5"h
How tall is the sink?
A. This item measures 6.5"h
We're sorry for the confusion. The Boulder Opal is the style of the vessel. The Blue Storm is the color. They are the same fixture. A marble like pattern with dark and light blue accents.
what is the difference between the Kraus Blue Opal and Blue Storm glass vessel sinks???
A. We're sorry for the confusion. The Boulder Opal is the style of the vessel. The Blue Storm is the color. They are the same fixture. A marble like pattern with dark and light blue accents.