Compare Our Prices
|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Number Of Basins||1|
|Sink Material||Tempered Glass|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- Constructed of solid tempered (toughened) glass - virtually unbreakable
- Should glass somehow break, tempering also means it crumbles rather than creating shards
- Handmade by skilled artisans
- Hand-painted finish is fused between two layers of glass for a seamless interior / exterior appearance
- This round glass vessel sink is a fusion of elegance and modern design
- This exquisite sink will turn any bathroom into a stylish masterpiece
- Designed for above-the-counter installation
- Includes pop-up drain and mounting ring
- Standard 1-3/4" drain opening - designed to easily connect to waste lines, including P-traps
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- The Vessel Advantage: Beyond uniqueness and their distinctive modern design, vessel sinks also present a couple of functional advantages. Because the sink is raised off the countertop, overall bathroom clutter presents less of an issue as items are merely level with or below the sink rim, not towering over it and in the way of your arms. Furthermore, bowl-shaped vessel sinks actually free up countertop space directly under the sink rim. Lastly, vessel sinks are much better at containing splashes, making face and hand washing less messy.
- Handcrafted Quality: Kraus vessel sinks are handcrafted in a very labor-intensive process. Starting with only the finest materials, artisans work each sink through its various production stages, with complete control over the entire process. By using hands to get the work done, each Kraus vessel sink is a functional work of art that has seen great care and thought put into its creation. The end result is a flawless sink that shows its attention to details.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your sink is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the U.S. and Canada. This means that this sink is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Height: 6" (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 16-1/2" (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 16-1/2" (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Installation Type: Vessel
- Number of Faucet Holes: 0
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4"
- Material: Tempered glass
- Glass Thickness: 1/2" (12 mm)
- GV-200: This model
- GV-200-SO: Sink only version of this model
- GV-200-19mm: Thicker glass version of this model
- GV-200-19mm-SO: Thicker glass sink only version of this model
This vessel sink is available as a bathroom combo with a number of faucet choices. Like their vessel sinks, Kraus vessel faucets have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this sink and also need a new vessel faucet, we urge you to consider the bathroom combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 bathroom combos that include this sink. All bathroom combos that use this sink can be found by typing "GV-200" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Kraus Products
- Shop All Kraus Galaxy Glass Vessel Collection Products
Our SKU: GV-200
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Can this sink be installed a little deeper than specs call for?
Is this bowl painted on the exterior to get the colors on the interior or is it a glass finish on the exterior?
What is the difference between the Galaxy fire red and irruption fire red? Does one have less yellow/orange then the other?
On a black countertop with lighting from above - will this sink look this red?
Does the mounting hardware include a pop up drain?