Compare Our Prices
|Specification Sheet / Installation Guide|
|Classification||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, Vessel|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- Fully covered under Kraus' limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- High-quality, corrosion and rust resistant triple-plated finish - finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Single handle operation
- Tall design for use with vessel (above-the-counter) sinks
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard US plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Precision Kerox Cartridges: The cartridge’s job is to deliver smooth handle operation and water flow, throughout hundreds of thousands of uses, without ever leaking – all while under a punishing 60 pounds-per-square-inch of pressure. For these reasons, it is quite literally what “makes or breaks” the faucet. Kraus understands this, so they take no shortcuts here, importing their cartridges from the world’s leading manufacturer of high-end precision ceramic disc cartridges, Kerox in Hungary.
- Swiss-Made NeoPerl Aerators: Aerators are possibly the most under-appreciated component within faucets. Not only do they soften the stream (preventing splashing), but they also control the straightness, diameter, overall delivery of water. Fortunately, like their cartridges, Kraus recognizes this and chooses to takes no gambles here – they import their aerators from NeoPerl in Switzerland, the world’s leading manufacturer for high-end and specialty aerators.
- Heavily Certified: Kraus has gone to great lengths to be able to provide you, the homeowner, the rest-easy satisfaction knowing that your faucet is certified and listed by all the major product testing boards in the US and Canada. This means that this faucet is deemed safe to use and that it meets all applicable building codes. Certifications and listings include: UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC.
- Overall Height: 12-1/2" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/2" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2" thick
- 1 handle included
- FVS-1007: This model
- FVS-1007-PU-10: This model + metal pop-up drain assembly
This vessel faucet is available as a bathroom combo with a number of sink choices. Like their vessel faucets, Kraus vessel sinks have gained tremendous momentum within the kitchen and bath industry and are highly regarded for their quality, durability, and meaningful innovation. If you are considering a purchase of this faucet and also need a new vessel sink, we urge you to consider the bathroom combos; they truly are a deal. To the right of these product details you will find 5 bathroom combos that include this faucet. All bathroom combos that use this sink can be found by typing "FVS-1007" into the search bar at the top right of this page.
Additional Kraus Links
Our SKU: FVS-1007
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
17 Questions from the Community
does it come with drain?
Is there a pop up drain in oil rubbed bronze?
Is the satin nickel finish the same as a brushed nickel finish?
A. Brushed Nickel and Satin Nickel finishes are for the most part interchangable because they share the same tone, however brushed finishes will have barely visible brush strokes whereas satin finishes will have a consistent matte-like texture.
Does this product come w/ the Mounting Ring for Vessel Sink?
Does this faucet have the new 2010 low lead certification for California?
What is difference between FVS-1007 and FVS-1007-PU-10?
Does this faucet come with the bottom plate that covers other faucet holes?
Does this faucet come with a bottom plate to cover other faucet holes?
If my present sink has two widespread handles (8"), will I be able to use a single handle faucet?
how much is the "drain"?
Where is this faucet manufactured?
can this fauset be used with undermount sink or is it too tall?
The oil rubbed bronze looks really light in color. Is it a light oil rubbed bronze or a dark oil rubbed bronze?
The Kraus FVS - 1005 faucet is listed in an oil rubbed bronze finish. The Kraus FVS - 1007 is also listed in an oil rubbed bronze finish but the 1005 faucet looks more copper in color. Are these two faucets the same color?
Which drain matches this faucet?
how large is the hole needed to accommodate this faucet. My hole in the granite is 1 3/8". will this fit 1 3/8" hole
I love this faucet. It appears that the body of the faucet is round and the spout is somewhat squared. could you confirm please?
Kraus Bath Faucets Collection
Other Products In The Kraus Bath Faucets Collection
Ramus Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Riviera Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Bamboo Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Waterfall Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Sheven Single Hole Vessel Bathroom Faucet